Don't forget to savor this peiod in history

TheDesertFox

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whether we win the Super Bowl, lose it, or don't even get to play in it, savor this experience while it's still here. We are HOSTING the NFC Championship after a crazy blowout win over Seattle.

However this ends, this is a beautiful time and we need to enjoy it. I'll neve forget this season.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Believe me, I will savor this season for a long time.
In my 51st year of being a Packer fan I got to attend my 1st playoff game, and I had my youngest son with me and we won.
If we never come closer than this again in my lifetime, I have my pictures and my memories of this season that will last me to the end.
An NFC Championship and a Super Bowl win would be icing on the cake.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whether we win the Super Bowl, lose it, or don't even get to play in it, savor this experience while it's still here. We are HOSTING the NFC Championship after a crazy blowout win over Seattle.

However this ends, this is a beautiful time and we need to enjoy it. I'll neve forget this season.

Well said, its been a fun sudden trip.

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel that I didn't appreciate Super Bowl XXXI as much as I should have back then. Probably because I thought there would be many more to come.

No way am I taking this season for granted and I'm loving every minute of it. This has been the fairy tail season of all time for me and I never want it to end.

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the cindarella packers, let's just hope we don't turn into pumpkins around midnight...

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that's why the crowd was so wild and loud on Saturday - it's so awesome and unexpected!
The difference in the atmosphere between Lambeau and Gillette, at least from my impression from the TV, was like day and night. Lambeau was alive.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very good advice.

This season has been surreal. And I'm definitely appreciating the ride. I was fortunate enough to go to my first game at Lambeau last month, as well as meet some great fans. That was one of the best experiences of my life. I can't wait to go back next year. But until then, I will enjoy the ride! GO PACK GO!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It came out of nowhere, the packers who had been 12-20 in the last two years jumped out to a 13-3 season. This season has been a fun ride and I hope to see some more in the next few years.

Sangill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, I'm enjoying it alright. Got a copy of every single game this season.

I don't know. I just had this feeling before season start, that something amazing was going to happen. Even put money on it...

This is truely a good time being a Packer!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Winning all these games this year was a surprise to me, I am just so excited that we have great players and players that Brett can trust. I am so happy for Brett he deserves this and he also deserves to win another Superbowl. The only thing that saddens me alittle is if they do go on to win the Superbowl he might retire. But again the biggest part of me says Favre can go out on top the way it should be. But then again if they do win, he may still come back to play, he is having way to much fun this year.

But I sure hope they can go all the way this year, they have come so close.

Tylaa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just hoping once in my life time we will go undefeated to the superbowl! Kind of like the Pats...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts