Donald Drivers' "Driven"

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I did.
I will mark any posts bringing back retired players as old as in the player is old not necessarily the idea.
While I am confessing, I will also click on old to posts complaining about negative ratings especially to posters with a recent history of it.
So your threatening people with an negative rating if they complain about it?? Ridiculous

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
At least its a thought to someone other than die hard fans...even though this article is a few weeks old...crazier things have happened!
.........The Packers should at least consider bringing former wide receiver Donald Driver out of retirement. Driver, the Packers’ all-time receptions leader, retired in February. During his time in Green Bay from 1999-2012, Driver was a fan favorite, a Super Bowl champion and a dancing machine (Driver won “Dancing With the Stars”); but most importantly, he was a class act.

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/10/14/its-time-for-green-bay-packers-to-bring-back-donald-driver/

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
So your threatening people with an negative rating if they complain about it?? Ridiculous
1} I don't make threats, I make commitments.
2} I forgot to add if they do it alot [a subjective opinion without stats to back it up]. After the first few times of complaining, one is beating a dead horse and rehashing the same opinion. That gets old in my book.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I did.
I will mark any posts bringing back retired players as old as in the player is old not necessarily the idea.
While I am confessing, I will also click on old to posts complaining about negative ratings especially to posters with a recent history of it.

Jeez Pop, I was joking with the lady on a private joking conversation. No need to get bent out of shape. It was NEVER aimed at you in the first place :eek:. The rat I was talking about was ME !!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
If Donald pops on here to check out what's going on he'll be scratching his head! :confused: (I sent him the link)

Back on topic...I'm waiting ever so patiently for my husband to get started on the book. Tick tock buddy... I want to talk all about it!
Can't wait to hear from any more of you who got to read it.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

If Donald pops on here to check out what's going on he'll be scratching his head! :confused: (I sent him the link)

Back on topic...I'm waiting ever so patiently for my husband to get started on the book. Tick tock buddy... I want to talk all about it!
Can't wait to hear from any more of you who got to read it.

Remember the court order ;) !

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
1} I don't make threats, I make commitments.
2} I forgot to add if they do it alot [a subjective opinion without stats to back it up]. After the first few times of complaining, one is beating a dead horse and rehashing the same opinion. That gets old in my book.

If you are going to emphasize "alot", please realise that its "a lot".

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If you are going to emphasize "alot", please realise that its "a lot".

I hope you do not have any spelling mistakes..

Ever.

We could nitpick your realise

I guess people never read the rules

http://www.packerforum.com/threads/full-list-of-rules-must-read-for-members.29585/

Spelling Mistakes and Typos:
If anyone here every has an issue with how someone types, spells, please do not point out the mistakes in the forum. Send that person a pm please. Your going to open up a whole mess that no one wants to deal with. Be respectful of the person and not embarrass them in front of their fellow Packer and NFL fans.

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Got my signed poster and book plate today! :tup: Hopefully more of you got to read the book soon.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got my signed poster and book plate today! :tup: Hopefully more of you got to read the book soon.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
That's great! I'm happy for you.

I plan to get the book for my sweetie for X-Mas.
(Don't tell her.)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just got the book today and it's already wrapped up and under/next to the tree for my sweetie!
She is going to be extra surprised because she forgot that she asked for it! :D

Oh yeah, I made sure to use green wrapping paper with a gold bow.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts