Donald Driver

rob2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, long time reader on the forums. first time poster. I wanted to talk about Driver. Although he signed a three year contract he is getting old and this could be the last time he has a chance to win a superbowl. Obviously I want players like Rodgers and Mathews to win one (or many:)) but I dont feel that sense of urgency with them. Driver is byfar one of my favourite receivers and I just want to say i hope he wins a ring before he retires. GO PACK GO!

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone think either of those guys (Woodson or Driver) would retire if we won? I think Woodson comes back regardless, as I believe he still has another year or two where he could play at close to the same level.

As much as I'd love to see one more year out of Driver, and have him break every all-time Packers receiving record, I think he calls it a career if we walk out of Dallas with a win.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver was interviewed by Florio late last week and asked that very question- "Would you retire if you won a ring?"

Without hesitation, he said "No." He said he feels he has a lot left in the tank and isn't looking to call it quits yet. Said he wants to play until he's 40.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone think either of those guys (Woodson or Driver) would retire if we won? I think Woodson comes back regardless, as I believe he still has another year or two where he could play at close to the same level.

As much as I'd love to see one more year out of Driver, and have him break every all-time Packers receiving record, I think he calls it a career if we walk out of Dallas with a win.

neither will willingly retire. They are both set to make a TON of $ and would be foolish to retire and leave that money on the table. But also a chance the team decided not to pay one of them that $ and just cuts them.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They're gonna retire, un-retire go to a rival team, get picked up by the head coach at the airport and then get busted for sending text pics of their hoo-haw to some buxom babes.
You have just entered the Favre zone.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
donald driver has been loyal and doesnt do anything stupid to make himself or the team look bad so i think he has earned himself a super bowl ring

Members online

Latest posts