Donald Driver to be on Dancing with the Stars

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I've only watched one season and that was because Marie Osmond was on. I dated a girl throughout high school because she looked like Marie Osmond.

Unless Donald Driver starts looking like Marie Osmond ... I don't see anything changing. :) Sorry DD ... love ya, brother, but not THAT much.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Well Donald did GREAT!!! Only got a score of 21 but i'm being a total homer and voting for him all the way!!!

He should go very far if not all the way on this!!!!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i cant believe i watched that show last night....completely surreal seeing the greatest packer of all time tear it up on the dance floor. he ripped it up, got robbed on the score!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was fun to watch, I'm surprised some guys can't watch this, its impressive to do what they do, check your man card, you can watch dancing, especially when double d is on

sent from my rooted evo4g

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Donald did GREAT!!! Only got a score of 21 but i'm being a total homer and voting for him all the way!!!

He should go very far if not all the way on this!!!!

A score of 21 (out of 30) is actually not bad for his first time out of the gate! Good to know he has the moves on the dance floor just as he has some serious moves on the football field! :)

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was fun to watch, I'm surprised some guys can't watch this, its impressive to do what they do, check your man card, you can watch dancing, especially when double d is on

sent from my rooted evo4g

i just started watching this show last night, if any guy has seen the girl dancers that are on this show, not to mention maria menounos and the british blonde singer woman, they will stay watching. Unbelievable bodies.

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
Donald did great. I admit that my wife and I have watch DWTS since the first season. I originally watch to see Evander Holyfield. It's a pretty entertaining show and the pro dancers are pretty good athletes. Max won the superstars competition a couple years ago when TO also participated. And of course there are the female dancers.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
i've watched and watched DD's dance trying to figure out the song he danced to...it was perfect for him...I just can't figure it out what it is!
i'll post a link to his dance when i'm on the computer!

it just puts me in such a good mood! :D

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
ok... after days of obsessing over that dang song, I'm kinda sorry I found out what it is! :confused:

Usually they have a song that has significance to the dancers...
Sherri Shepard danced to "Sherry" obvious reasons..
Melissa Gilbert danced to "Ain't no mountian high enough" She over came drug and alcohol addiction, divorce and a broken back...
The hottie latin guy William danced to "international love" again obvious reasons...

but DD's song is called "Dedication to my Ex".....:cautious: now it IS a catchy song... and I"m going to hope
thats all it is.... :x3:

almost forgot to post the song!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Yeah!!! He did great last night!...I was sure he would make it thru... I do feel bad for Martina, but I guess SOMEONE
has to be the first to go!

Latest posts