Donald Driver - Dancin King

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
Did anyone watch Donald Driver tear it up on Dancing with the Stars last night. My wife and I have watched from the first season and I think that Donald is the best football player by far than anyone else. He makes Emit Smith look like a kindergartner. He has a chance to win it all.

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dear NFL,

As one of the "gals" on the Packer Forum...I'm of the opinion that if you let Donald Driver do his pasodoble in the endzone as a TD celebration, I guaarr-annn-teee that female viewership of GBP games will be off of the charts!

Sincerely,

GBP owner :tup:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
This will probably get merged, but I don't have time to look for the other one..

He was the highest scorer last night! WhoooHOOOO! He did soooo good!

Way to go DDTT!!!! :barefoot:

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just love him. Classy guy, beautiful smile... too bad he's married with children (and too old for me).

OP
OP
Rocky11

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
Donald got punked by Maria. She filled his trailer with New England Patriots poster, banners and about everything else. He is going to get her back.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Me no likey Maria anymore....not because she pranked DD...just the whole d-r-a-m-a that she brings to the show.
srsly..... no one cares!!!!!!! lol
:)

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
My dad's aunt watches it and says he is pretty good.

I think she votes for him since I told her a while ago to do just that.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Donald got punked by Maria. She filled his trailer with New England Patriots poster, banners and about everything else. He is going to get her back.

I'd slap her for that. That is just WRONG. I would probably tear all that crap up and go ballistic.

But, I'm a girl so I can get away with it.:mad:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I know she pranked him in fun... i was talking the drama she brings to the show!
just watch how many injuries she sustains in a dance, or how many times
she says she can do it because "She's greek" lol Thats why I said "seriously...no one cares!!"

I record it so I can FF thru the dramz! Oh Melissa Gilbert jumped on that bandwagon too! concussion and whiplash?!?!

OP
OP
Rocky11

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
I have to agree. She is a drama queen. And yes we all know that she is Greek. FF is a beautiful thing.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
FF is a beaUUUUtiful thing!!! How about tonight's "chin injury"??...ughhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
unfortunately I saw the segment that was upcoming, and it was yet...another injury...

How did you like her bubble wrapped outfit with the big 'G" on it.... and no folks that didn't stand for Green Bay!!

I know most of it is done for ratings, but for the LOVE...enough already!!:confused:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I can't get over how freaking old the girl from little house on the prairie got. I guess she'd say the same about me if she knew me.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Rocky11

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
That's funny. I told my wife last night that I was glad that we didn't get old like "Half Pint".

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
thats what heavy drinking and hard living will do to you! I need to tape a picture of her on my next bottle of wine....

"Do you really want that second glass?!?!" :confused:

Donald did great again last night, but wow... he sure does react when he doesn't get the score he wants!!
He got his first 10 but Len's score brought it down... :cautious:

OP
OP
Rocky11

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
He is a competitor no matter what he does. I know I think I will have to take a second look at that next drink. lluvGB you are hilarious.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I so agree...he is DEFINITELY a competitor! I really haven't got to see that side of him until this
competition. I guess because he's usually all about "team work".. this is more personal.

I sure hope the Pack sees that fire in him!... I guess they are well aware of that! :sneaky:

OP
OP
Rocky11

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
He is not Antonio Cromartie. If you wanted him to father your children I think you would stand a pretty good chance.