Dome Disaster !!!

Packmaster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just as I was on the RIGHT side in a BIG way with the Pack against New Orleans Saints.......I am also on the RIGHT side in this game !!!!

The Vikings are DUE.....Culpepper is DUE....DUE for a massive game !!!

The recent scandal is just the Fuel to light this FIRE !!!!

This is the WRONG time at the WRONG stadium and the WRONG situation for the Green Bay Packers.......

Vikings 37
Packers 13

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packmaster said:
Just as I was on the RIGHT side in a BIG way with the Pack against New Orleans Saints.......I am also on the RIGHT side in this game !!!!

This is the WRONG time at the WRONG stadium and the WRONG situation for the Green Bay Packers.......

Vikings 37
Packers 13

You TRAITOR! Nuff said.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packmaster said:

Vikings 37
Packers 13

You have the WRONG username, make it RIGHT, and change it to Chase or Steel Wheels... :wink:

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope this is just an attempt at some sort of reverse jinx. Honestly, I don't think anyone can predict what will happen with these two teams on Sunday. I can easily imagine a blowout in either direction, or anything in between.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packmaster said:

Vikings 37
Packers 13
April 1st is about six months away. Tell you what... If the Vikings win by more than 10 points, I'll run naked, painted purple, thru PackerChicks house.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
She'll have the guys with the white jackets waiting....
.....thanks for the (uh) heads up...

This game, knowing how conservative Rossley will plan....
could be decided, all over again, by a field goal.

KansasViking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packmaster said:

Vikings 37
Packers 13

Dude, put down the Crack Pipe and step slowly away from the table. I would love to see that score play out, but it ain't going to happen. Tice predicted a victory over the Bears because he said the off field incidents would pull the team together. The result was 28-3 Bears. I really see Favre having a huge game against us tomorrow.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:

Hee Hee...you said heads up..

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
Packmaster said:

Vikings 37
Packers 13
April 1st is about six months away. Tell you what... If the Vikings win by more than 10 points, I'll run naked, painted purple, thru PackerChicks house.

I live in an apartment Vikefan. Tough luck. :lol:
also, keep on dreaming. If we win, you can join me on a yacht with a bunch of chippendale dancers.
Maybe forget the dancers. you can bump and grind for me.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:

Ill tried to get those guys rounded up. then they can bump and grind for me after they get Vikefan in the little wagon.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KansasViking said:
Packmaster said:

Vikings 37
Packers 13

Dude, put down the Crack Pipe and step slowly away from the table. I would love to see that score play out, but it ain't going to happen. Tice predicted a victory over the Bears because he said the off field incidents would pull the team together. The result was 28-3 Bears. I really see Favre having a huge game against us tomorrow.

Good thought Kansas. Wish us luck tomorrow. I am going to my nearest watering hole to watch this with some popcorn and coke.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
vikefan said:
Packmaster said:

Vikings 37
Packers 13

I live in an apartment Vikefan. Tough luck. :lol:
also, keep on dreaming. If we win, you can join me on a yacht with a bunch of chippendale dancers.
Maybe forget the dancers. you can bump and grind for me.
Bring your dollars, sweetie!

V

Vikeman

If the Vikes win tommorow I'll write every green car I see a warning. If the Vikes lose every green or gold car gets a ticket...Your hands better be on the wheel at 10 and 2...no parking more then 6 inches from the curb and if you have any green bay packers paraphernalia on or in the car...may god help you.

KansasViking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Good thought Kansas. Wish us luck tomorrow. I am going to my nearest watering hole to watch this with some popcorn and coke.

I'll be at the game. Looks like a cold and wet tailgate this morning. Hopefully this years game will be another close one and we will all be standing through the fourth quarter. I'd like to see both teams have a good showing today.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts