Does anyone know Packer Friendy Bars & Fans in Nashville??

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going be there Monday Night game against the Bears. I got a gig at Commodore Grille on West End Blvd.
My shows off at 930pm Central time. I need something close to there. I need a place to watch the game against the eagles on the 10th. IF you like country this what I do.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I love to Philly Game other Packers fans if possible.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I am going be there Monday Night game against the Bears. I got a gig at Commodore Grille on West End Blvd.
My shows off at 930pm Central time. I need something close to there. I need a place to watch the game against the eagles on the 10th. IF you like country this what I do.

I watched your video. Sorry to say I'm not into country music as a rule and not a fair critic. I salute your courage and your dream to succeed . How about a song about Football (ie. The Packers) ! :tup:

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Im not a Country Fan but Ive heard the Green Bay crowd loves David Allen Coe's, You Never Even Called Me by My Name. How do I know this, I heard the song through a buddy up there and evidently whenever that song plays in a bar late at night the entire crowd will start belting it out.

EDIT: Whoops thought you said Green Bay.

Last edited:
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

It makes no difference if he is a hound, you better stop slapping my dog around. Come on Blue, you old dog you. :whistling:

OP
OP
P-E-Z

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched your video. Sorry to say I'm not into country music as a rule and not a fair critic. I salute your courage and your dream to succeed . How about a song about Football (ie. The Packers) ! :tup:

Ya know that not a bad idea..... it will go in the note book.

OP
OP
P-E-Z

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not a Country Fan but Ive heard the Green Bay crowd loves David Allen Coe's, You Never Even Called Me by My Name. How do I know this, I heard the song through a buddy up there and evidently whenever that song plays in a bar late at night the entire crowd will start belting it out.

EDIT: Whoops thought you said Green Bay.

Well that is the greatest country song ever written........ Gotta love John Goodman writing.

OP
OP
P-E-Z

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry bro, that was the only one packers bar in Nashville.

I do thank you for the effort. In an utter irony I was waiting outside The Bluebird Cafe (where the video was recorded) the guy in line next to me was wearing a Superbowl 45 Shareholders ring. He lived in Chicago....

OP
OP
P-E-Z

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice, you get to talk with him?

Oh ya I did 2.5 hour wait in line plenty of time to talk.... Conversation started with I got one of those too....it went from there. I though he must be a tough guy living Chicago and waring that Packers ring. He took this pucture of us waiting outside. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200276897948638&set=t.1339088490&type=3&theate He was there with his kid....unfortunately they got inside but his kid missed the lottery to perform.

Members online

Latest posts