Does anyone have these ticket stubs?? Favre collection!!

greenbegas

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone have any ticket stubs from any away game of this season or any away ticket stubs from any of these games? I need these for my Favre ticket run. please email me at: [email protected] if you can help!!
14-Nov
Saints

Thi1993
12-Dec
S.D.

4-Dec
Det

15-Sep
N.O.

27-Nov
Det

22-Dec
Oak

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone have a Brett Favre game signed Jersey. I NEED it for my child who has cancer.

You know me, I am the guy staning outside the stadium asking a player to sign 12 photo's and telling the player these are for my 12 nephews.

I am actually a dealer in sports memroabillia and I am making a very good living off pretending to be a fan.

Now.... Calm Down Greenbegas. I am not accusing you of anything, I have read your posts and know you are a ligit fan.

Your post just reminds me of these people. They kill me. They are a parasite like leach and they make me ill.

I think that the N.F.L. should inform all players at the rookie camp to never sign an autograph unless it is signed to a specific persons name. In other words... To Billy Mac Donald... Be a superstar.... signed Brett Favre.

This way.... There would be no one making a living off someone's name and signature, and only the real fans would get an autograpgh. Real fans are not going to give up their ticket stub, or autograph from Brett that was signed to them personally, and there is no market on E bay for a photo signed to Billy Mac Donald by Brett.

R.P.

Latest posts