does anyone else absolutely HATE the chargersas much as i do

slowsinistermo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok ill start off by saying I live in CT so the patriots are my second team(dont eat me up lol) not even close to the pack though. Well, it started last year after their win over the chargers in san diego, when they all complained and cried about unsportmanship and bs and LT pulling "we would beat them 9 times out of 10" well u didnt ****. and in case anyone forgot merriamn takes hgh. But the monday night game vs denver really made me absoluteley hate freaking phillip rivers who is a total cocky b****, screaming at jay cutler who the hell does he think he is??? champ bailey said it best when he told him to shut up and that despite having talented players around him, he is not one of them and has no right to talk. Today though, he was just acting like a child, talking to fans, screaming at them at the end of the game, when he is a freaking joke of a player. I wanted so badly for peyton to just throw a td and show him how its done without talking smack. maybe he should take a look at brett favre or peyton manning and notice that they are 10000X the qb he is, and get the job done without screaming at opponents, fans, or officials. I can't wait for the patriots to rip the living crap out of them next week, i hate the lot of them, but rivers especially.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do think a lot of the Chargers are full of themselves. I don't know if anybody else noticed, but LaDainian Tomlinson has been a lot more vocal this year, especially after that string of losses earlier in the season, and I found it annoying.

Rivers, on the other hand, is an absolute idiot and I don't know how he developed that stupid attitude. The only reason why he's starting is because Drew Brees hurt himself.

But I don't hate the Chargers as much as the Patriots. LT was right, the Chargers should have won that game. The Patriots aren't unsportsmanlike, but I believe Tom Brady is. Ever watch him lose a game? That fool doesn't not shake ANYBODY's hand and he is gone from the camera, probably banging Gisele Bundchen in disgust. I have respect for his competitive fire, but I have little to no respect for him both as a person and a player in the league.

Wrong forum though.

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i love the chargers. LT is the best back in football, Cromartie's a ball hawking freak of an athlete, so is Merriman who can pass rush with the best of them, and Phillip Rivers has the intensity and will to win that you want in your quarterback. All this talk about how he's had a down year and he comes out in the playoffs to play great against 2 of the leagues toughest defenses without much help from the run game or #85 and throws all over both of them. Even their backup, Volek, was doin work against the leagues best scoring defense in the Colts. And the ownership showed they made the right decision in getting rid of Schottenheimer and going for Norv who's now led this team to the AFC championship game against the defending champs AT indy. GO CHARGERS!!! how can you hate a team with so many tight players

OP
OP
S

slowsinistermo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre has intensity....Rivers has cockiness and an attitude, can screaming at opposing players, officials, and even opposing fans be tolerated from a 2nd yr QB who hasn't done crap?

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
River's is a crying baby. Simple as that. As much as I hate to say it, have fun getting stomped by the Patriots next week . . . gimp.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chargers never really bothered me, probably because they were trash for so long it's kind of nice to see them doing something for a change.

make no mistake though, Norv Turner is a joke of a head coach and will eventually do some damage to that franchise.

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: does anyone else absolutely HATE the chargersas much as

im not a big fan of the chargers but to be fair i hate the pats MORE then them beacuse of certain things (spygate) and doing lightsout dance last season as for rivers who the hell does he think he is making his mouth go like hes the Goat i also hate the fact how 90% of the NFL world forgets that meriman did drugs they went on last season about how many sacks he had yea so what i bet kampman would have gettin 2x as many if he was as jumped up as meriman was

So therefore i wont be cheering any of the 2 teams in the AFC game i jusst hope its a draw and the pack win by default

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally I am just hoping they pound the snot out of each other next week. I would never wish injury on another player, but I can hope they at least get banged up pretty good (especially on O-line).

favre2driver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Chargers have a (small) chance against the Patriots next week. Is Rivers questionable? and LT is a lot more vocal this year.

olpete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rivers is a brat.

That says it pretty well. When I saw him mocking Jay Cutler, I wondered if his mother sees his games. Cutler seems like a pretty decent guy. His team beat Jay's team. So you turn into a knob?

He's also got that really weird way of throwing the ball. He threw a couple of great passes against the Colts though.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I dislike Rivers because he is always crying and yelling at the crowd but I dont really hate the Chargers unless its this time of the year and we could be facing them in the SB. The Pats is another story I hate them 24/7, 365.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I don't know enough about the Chargers to hate or love or care about them.
That said, i wouldn't mind if they beat the Pats. Or at least give ol' Brady an injury that will take a month to heal! :wink:

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, I just hate Philip Rivers and Shawn Merriman.
Ladainian is a beast but I started to question his classiness after he whined after the Pats game last season because they immitated roid boy Merriman's stupid sack dance.

As for the Patriots, I hope they lose!

Members online

Latest posts