Does Anybody Sit...

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I think you sit most of your first team especially the offsense after a quarter or so unless they look really bad. I would hope that they get Nall some more game experience since you really don't know how long Favre is going to be around. The D needs all the help they can get so I think anyone who isn't injured should play a majority of the game especially Thomas, Carroll and Barnett who apparently forgot how to tackle.

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No I don't think so you have to play every game to win even if it means nothing. Remember ""Winning is not a sometime thing: it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing." Vince Lombardi
Later
Leopardmech

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Sherman has "any guts at all" - He'll let Brett play until we're assured of regaining our respect against this ****-poor Team. Hell, I'd send my scouts over to McWhorters' locker and ask him to come play alongside HARRIS - then they wouldn't have anybody at all left on that team worth a damn. Urlacher is out, and almost done with his career... so who would be left? Jeff George? Ha, he peaked in High School... right down the street from where I grew up, too -- Warren Central High, Indianapolis.

No - we play this just like any other game for at least three quarters...

Sandra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
If Sherman has "any guts at all" - He'll let Brett play until we're assured of regaining our respect against this ****-poor Team.

Of course he'll play.. He wouldn't miss a Bears game! :whippin:

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Play to win

Other teams that have rested their key players because they had the division locked up and the game was meaningless have come out and laid an egg in the playoffs. Play the starters like it is a playoff game. If we have them by 25 at the start of the 4th then we can put the backups in.
I think we have to have momentum going into the playoffs.

packer4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only guy I would sit would be Ahman Green he is the only one who could really benefit from a week off and I think our other running backs could handle the load. It sure would be nice if we could go into the playoffs with Ahman on fresh legs.

Members online

Latest posts