Do You Wear Packer Gear?

Does superstition play a role in what you wear for a Packer game?

• My butt looks too big in Green & Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm assuming that 95% the folks on these forums wear some kind of Packer gear when the watch games. Feel free to describe what you wear and why, but be sure to take the poll. I'm interested in knowing how many of us

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Every time I wore my Superbowl XLV shirt we won, If I did not, we lost. But I had to have put it on before the game and wear it through the whole thing. Oddly enough I wore my Favre jersey when we played the Colts... I know it does nothing, but it makes me feel like I'm contributing. You never know, there's a story in a book about a king who slapped the dirt with an arrow because a prophet told him to. Turns out every strike gave him a victory over his enemies. He got scolded for not smacking the dirt more. Those religious among you might know who I speak of.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Haven't had much luck wearing modern day stuff, throwback jerseys seem to work out best, blue and gold or when the gold doesn't touch the white stripes seems to give good vibes.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wore a jersey one time during the past six years while watching the game... last year's NFC Playoff game vs. the Giants

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I am watching a MN-GB game with some Viking fans, I gear up to the hilt. Otherwise, maybe, maybe not.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
I have to wear the same colors that they are wearing... If they are on the road I wear a white jersey with gold shorts... if they are at home I wear a green jersey with gold shorts... they tricked me this year against the Rams when they wore Green jerseys on the road... I had to run and change before kickoff... SMH

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I switch between number 12 and number 80 but i ALWAYS have one of those two jerseys on for the games. for some reason i kept my #4 jersey, but obviously have not worn it since 2007...it is in the closet where it will probably remain forever unless i decide to burn it some day.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I have to wear my Jennings jersey with the same jeans the same packers undershirt a packer hat and the green shoes. Also the games we lost I was wearing the same color boxers as the other team.. My fault I can tell you that won't happen again!

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I switch between number 12 and number 80 but i ALWAYS have one of those two jerseys on for the games. for some reason i kept my #4 jersey, but obviously have not worn it since 2007...it is in the closet where it will probably remain forever unless i decide to burn it some day.
I have a favre jersey to instead of burning it I crossed out favres name wrote Rodgers above it then wrote MVP underneath the 4 "Rodgers 4 MVP" can't beat that!

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have a 21 Woodson (Reebok Jersey), 12 Rodgers (Reebok XLV superbowl Jersey and Nike Jersey). I rotate between them. But we win most games I wear my Woodson jersey. My profile picture is from XLV superbowl, the dog even sports a Packers bandana and tag on gameday!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to figure out which shirt is gonna work. If they lose, obviously I chose poorly. Next week I'd wear a different one. If I chose right, I'll wear that one until it loses its mojo. Important stuff.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
On game days, I ONLY wear Packer gear. Even if it is a work day (Monday or Thursday) when I wear one of my nicer collared Packer shirts.

It's just a rule that I live by.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a cubs fan. Was in SF during the bears niners Monday night game and was wearing my cubs shirt during the day, a bunch of bears fans tried to include me in their ra ra thing they had going. I was happy to inform them that I'm sane and would only root for the packers. Awkwardness ensued after

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year was the year of the Reggie White Authentic Superbowl jersey. This year is a combo Woodson jersey with "Packers XXXXXXL Unathletics - We drink beer" shirt. I say combo because starting with what I ended with last week and then adding or subtracting one at half if we need a change of luck ;) Its only crazy if it doesn't work.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts