Do you think we set the bar too high for ourselves?

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even though no one expected us to win the Super Bowl in 2010 and then go 15-1 the next season. Do you think if we do anything less then what we did in the last two season, we will be deemed a failure?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Many Packer fans saw a 15-1 season as a failure because of the playoff loss, pointing fingers, and demanding more of TT. I think the Packers could go 75-0 over the next 4 years and if the next games was a SB and they lost on a last second 95 yard FG, within a few minutes there would be threads about how TT screwed things up; I told you we should have drafted xxxx; and get rid of this player/coach.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No bar is too high for this team. As Vince Lombardi said, "Perfection is not obtainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I lowered the bar this season.

NFC title game or bust.

See how humble I can get?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
*sigh* Okay it's SB or bust I guess.

However, I am not a fan of too many one and dones. So getting past the first playoff game will just make me breathe a sigh of relief finally. Often it's just that first playoff game to me thats the scariest, especially if it's off a bye week.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every year is Super Bowl or bust. The Pack should go 12-4 next season barring injury. I think this team will be more focused come playoff time. The Packers get two Super Bowls in three seasons!

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even though no one expected us to win the Super Bowl in 2010 and then go 15-1 the next season. Do you think if we do anything less then what we did in the last two season, we will be deemed a failure?

You have part one get a playoff birth from the regular season. Actual numbers of wins doesn't really matter. In all honest getting handed your butt a 4 or 5 times a year means people found your weakness. When know you can adjust to it being found. If get to the playoff its successful season.
one step at a time....

Then there winning in playoffs much harder thing.
Especially in NFC as they have very strong teams.
Now a Championship year are rare..... even in GB.
Hope for cheer for one but be realistic.....

That being said..... I want another shareholder Super Bowl Ring
GO PACK GO!!!

Members online

Latest posts