Do you have a good site to get cheap jerseys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerboys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy some Green Bay jerseys for our team .I wanted to get your opinion on websites. I've visited nfl.com and ebay , but that's too expensive for me.also I get a site occasionally,canada-jerseys.com ,the quality looks good and the price is a bit low,just $25.99 and free shipping,paying via Paypal is recommended as they have said,however,that's too surprised for me to believe,does anyone have picked jerseys from this site?or are there any other good websites to order from? please,thank you so much!

OP
OP
P

packerboys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to send the pics to confirm the quality,but I don't have the permission,:beg:

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tarajersey.com is the one for me.

I got my Woodson throwback on Saturday, and it's absolutely fantastic!

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tarajersey.com is the one for me.

I got my Woodson throwback on Saturday, and it's absolutely fantastic!

I got my "OLD SCHOOL" Paul Hornung, and promptly ordered 3 more...turn around is about 3 weeks. Great looking jerseys!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
puts a site in bold and gives a bunch of details? Hmm not a bot but def not a regular fan that came here to talk packers.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Mods, ban this angles guy. It's a spammer. Just look at his posts. Gibberish in other threads to make it look like he's actually posting. Also he hyperlinks NFL Green Bay Packer to his canada-jersey site.

BTW, I recommend Tara-jersey. Got my green Matthews today and it's fantastic, looks great, fits great and oh yeah, they don't spam the forum with crap posts. Avoid canada-jersey people. Fight the spam.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think so,only recommend this site to jessie.He can choose which one he like.

Modify your sig

your misleading posters

Ask robdog for permission to advertise your jersey site in your sig

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agree with PRS and OldSchoolFan--Tarajersey.com is the real deal. $38 for well made throwbacks (I also got my long desired #5 old school) and just ordered #66 for my brother and #12 for my wife. They are great quality for 1/7 the price charged by the NFL.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to be updating the rules to not allow these types of posts anymore. We are not going to ALLOW random posts about cheap jersey sites anymore. You let one through and then they all want to get through.

NO MORE POSTS ABOUT JERSEY SITES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts