Do the Fans in Green Bay want Moss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackFanTrav

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was watching PTI (Pardon the Interruption) today and they were saying that people in Green Bay don't want Moss in there city or on their team. Now im not from Green Bay so i don't hear much news or headlines from there is this true?

Ps. Cause i think we need him, Driver can't do it all again this year.... :packbeer:

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no one ever said, you cant want FA's

just dont whine when they dont get signed for reasons you may not know.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My bad, I thought this was an internet message board where people voice opinions on what the Pack should or should not do. You know, like you did above.

Back on subject, I really don't like Moss and think that we had other options available to us. I know that there are plenty of people that feel this way as well, at least about not wanting Moss. I would give him a chance if TT did something to bring him in but only because I am hungary for TT to make a move to show that he cares at all about improving.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Packnic said:

My bad, I thought this was an internet message board where people voice opinions on what the Pack should or should not do. You know, like you did above.

Back on subject, I really don't like Moss and think that we had other options available to us. I know that there are plenty of people that feel this way as well, at least about not wanting Moss. I would give him a chance if TT did something to bring him in but only because I am hungary for TT to make a move to show that he cares at all about improving.

opinions yes, but when people state opinions as being a FACT is when trouble starts

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Back on subject, I really don't like Moss and think that we had other options available to us.

like joe horn? drew bennett? bobby engram?

yeah, Moss is better than any of those guys.

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want him.

I didn't see too many angry fans after Dallas signed TO.... what with the star incident and all. Not that I think Moss is nearly as bad as TO.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Packnic said:

opinions yes, but when people state opinions as being a FACT is when trouble starts

What did I state as fact that wasn't?

The fact is Ted Millen could not land several FA's that could of improved this team. Thats fact!

Ted Millen is 12-20 - That's Fact!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
pyledriver80 said:
Packnic said:

The fact is Ted Millen could not land several FA's that could of improved this team. Thats fact!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Weird. I don't know anyone named Ted Millen. I guess that makes what you said....not a fact....ummmm..... what's that phrase..........ah yes, biased opinion!!!!!!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well we are looking at Facts let me reply to the other options GB had available to them

Randy Moss - 42 553 13.2 3

Donte Stallworth - 38 725 19.1 5
Joe Horn - 37 679 18.4 72 4
Drew Bennett - 46 737 16.0 3
Wes Welker - 67 687 10.3 1
Randy McMichael - 62 640 10.3 3

All of which would come cheaper than Moss

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
longtimefan said:
pyledriver80 said:
Packnic said:

Trom........i'd like to solve the puzzle........ :rotflmao:

skylerjheav

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

Weird. I don't know anyone named Ted Millen. I guess that makes what you said....not a fact....ummmm..... what's that phrase..........ah yes, biased opinion!!!!!!

Ted Millen is the super awesome dual-clone of TT and Matt Millen....everyone knows that.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well we are looking at Facts let me reply to the other options GB had available to them

Good job ignoring Moss had no legit QB throwing to him. I applaud your intentional ignorant post.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:

Good job ignoring Moss had no legit QB throwing to him. I applaud your intentional ignorant post.

LOL, Welker and McMichael had Joey FRIGGIN Harrington throwing it to them......LOLOLOLOLOL

skylerjheav

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:

This place is more hostile than Pacman's house.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Do you know who that is? Neither does 99% of the sports world.

...LOLAODMALOLOL .... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
pyledriver80 said:

This place is more hostile than Pacman's house.

:rotflmao: Nah, if this Pac-diddy's house, he'd have made it rain by now.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another Moss thread is probably not needed.

This is not a Ted Thompson Thread for the first part. Plus those who have problems with one another need to learn to use the ignore feature. Then you shouldn't have to worry about one another. I strongly suggest you use that feature.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts