1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Divided Locker Room

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by digsthepack, Sep 19, 2005.

1. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, only two weeks into the season, and Earl Little is calling out Mark Roman. Better get a handle on this **** early, or it is going to snowball.
  2. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    from what I can tell Little is a bit of a bad apple, so it may be an isolated incident.
  3. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Little should look in the mirror. He gave up a TD too on a terribly blown coverage.
  4. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This tells you that there is no real leadership in this team... we need someone who can get there and told this guy to shut up.. Where is Brett??,, I dont even dare to ask about Sherman..
  5. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Chamuko, Sherman is surely the deer leading the lions. That guy does not even register a pulse during the game. Don't want a raving lunatic, but at least pretend you are interested in being there during the game.
  6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    "To obtain a man's opinion of you, make him mad." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
  7. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    They need a leader on defense as well. Brett can't carry the whole team. Look at the Super Bowl years - there was Reggie White and LeRoy Butler - 2 great leaders.

Now there's really no one.
  8. ORRELSE

ORRELSE Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Maybe I'm speculating, but after the debacle of a play where Favre missed Fergie on that dumpoff pass, there was quite a bit of jawing going on between them as well. I know there has been some bad blood in the past between those two (Favre called him out for not learning the playbook and lame practice habits) so I'm watching this episode closely as well.
    Fergie seemed to be making a waving motion (like GO AWAY) at Brett as they were jawing. Anyone else see this?
  9. fondypackfan

fondypackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's part of the problem we haven't had a leader on the D in a long time.
  10. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    this is why i questioned our offseason moves...i mean, to an extent Jim Bates was correct saying that this defense can play with the talent we had...minus two horrendous plays vs. the browns i say this defense has done much much better than expected.

However I wish we would've signed someone who knows what he was doing, who has been there before...a locker room voice. Na'il Diggs could fill this role to an extent, i'd love to see him back...we should've signed someone who could step up and simply say, guys, shut up, do your job...Al Harris, Willie Henderson, Donald Driver, Mike Flanagan, these guys have been around for long enough, its time to step up and stop the bleeding...
  11. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I read something on ESPN.com that said Corey Simon is becoming a leader of sorts for the Colts. Too bad we couldn't sign him...
  12. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Where is Darren Sharper when we need him to lead this defense? Oh wait, never mind. He's getting torched by Chad Johnson for a 70 yard bomb. :p

I wouldn't mind seeing Little start over Roman, but I don't like the way Little is going about it with his comments. It's not a good sign when players are finger pointing to the extent that Little did.
  13. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9 / 2 / -2
    If they are going to start pointing fingers at each other after only 2 games, then this is going to fall apart even faster than I thought. Do you see Favre staying for another year of this?
  14. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not unless he sees signs of improvement as the season goes on. If it stays bad, he's gone. If we make our customary run at the end of the season and it looks like we're a "team on the rise" due to our young talent, I think he'll be back for at least one more year.
  15. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This seems to be a consistent problems with Sherman's teams.