Discuss the PFDL

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Commish said we would vote on when to start the rookie draft. IMO I say why not start it Sunday April 28th at the earliest & May 4th at the latest

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
If anyone is on the clock and makes a trade happen with the pick that is on the clock then I will commish execute as long as the trade isn't wildly in one teams favor. For example a 1st for a 4thh and 5th rounder.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
My 1.08 is for sale if anyone wants it. A 2014 1st rounder and 2013 3rd rounder is my asking price.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Between Austin, Lacy, and Bernard. They are everyones top 3. Then usually it is Cordarrelle Patterson.
Yeah I sort of figured. hahaha, I was hoping that a slim chance might have either slide to me. But they were never really considered for my picks because I didn't think they would make it that far.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
If someone wants more picks I will give my 4th and 5th for a 3rd. Or trade my 4th for a next year 3rd.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How will post draft work? there r guys I can drop. It shouldn't be a free for all because last picker has advantage of knowing when it is over. Think we should lock it up and say, its open at noon on Saturday or something.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
How will post draft work? there r guys I can drop. It shouldn't be a free for all because last picker has advantage of knowing when it is over. Think we should lock it up and say, its open at noon on Saturday or something.
It is a blind bid system.
Here is Fleaflicker's explanation of the Blind-Bid system in the League Rules. I coudn't find it at first, but it "appears" when you place your cursor over "How are claims resolved ". This is short and to the point, and is probably better than my long explanation :).
This is what it says: "Traditional system uses a Priority List – the worst team starts with the highest priority. Owners move to the end of the list each time they are awarded a player.
Some leagues use the BLIND-BID SYSTEM instead. Each owner is awarded a dollar budget for the season, and submits a bid with each waiver claim. The owner with the highest bid is awarded the player. This is a fairer system – all owners have an equal chance to claim a player".