Discuss the PFDL

joshsup17

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I took him like second round last year hoping for great things, after taking cam 1st..... I got 2 wins in one league.....

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I took him like second round last year hoping for great things, after taking cam 1st..... I got 2 wins in one league.....
I generally avoid McFadden like the plague. I took Cam 1st round last year too, ended up getting Payton in the 5th or 7th. I ended up dropping Cam and by the end of the season he was on my team and starting. hahaha.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im in the "i wouldn't trust McFadden" camp.

1,300 yards and 19 games in the last 2 years. 2010 was a break out year - but its been down hill since. Next year is his contract year - maybe he will step it up for that. But this year? nahhhhh.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Right then
Age is a factor to consider, but it's not going to stop me from drafting a better player
Right then you go and draft Gore right after Fitz was taken. Those two were my next round pool. I figured they were safe because of age. Going to have to move up picking Driver I see.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the real NFL Draft is late April. I was thinking late May so everyone has enough time to prepare and do research and whatnot. But we will do a vote. No later than June for sure. It is only 5 rounds so it will go quick.
Drr, I was going to make a case for after week 2 or 3 of the preseason so we can see the rooks on the field, albeit in vanilla D and O. I can deal with no later than June though.

Members online

Latest posts