Discuss the PFDL

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just noticed that 7thFloor "Taco'd" his lineup; started BJE when he's not even on an active roster anymore.
I set my lineup too fast and didn't double check that I had benched Blount instead of BJE. I can start Ray Rice this week!! That was a great 1st round draft pick last year!!!

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I squeaked out a win. This was a bad week. That is what happens when I have almost the same roster in every league.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hahahaha, ******** Wood! $51 for Donnell. I was just going after him because of two back to back solid games and because he's the only game in town basically for the Giants' passing offence. $51 though? I'm curious to know what you felt he was worth so much.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hahahaha, ******** Wood! $51 for Donnell. I was just going after him because of two back to back solid games and because he's the only game in town basically for the Giants' passing offence. $51 though? I'm curious to know what you felt he was worth so much.

He wanted to guarantee that he would actually get him

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Ok, I was hoping for something outside of the obvious. Maybe let Wood speak for himself. Thanks.
MBP read my mind. Donnell has scored big and Eli has historically loved his tight ends. From Shockey to Kevin Boss to Martellus Bennett. All of those tight ends flourished under Eli and his dump off methods. Plus no one else on the waiver wire is worth more than a dollar and I wanted to guarantee I secure him.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have yet to beat woody, this season or last. Now I have 5 or 6 starters either injured or on the bye. I was never able to beat him at full strength, but maybe as the big under dog my boys will rally.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have yet to beat woody, this season or last. Now I have 5 or 6 starters either injured or on the bye. I was never able to beat him at full strength, but maybe as the big under dog my boys will rally.
Na, he's got to knock you down this week. My master plan to take back 1st will come to pass. xD

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Don't forget the lumberjack league
I erased that from my memory lol. Actually I am decided to take a lot of risks in that league. My other 4 leagues have essentially the same rosters but I went and drafted completely different players in the Lumberjack league.

Members online

Latest posts