Discuss the PFDL

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
So it goes by calender year, not draft date? Ok.

I thought since we were able to trade 2014 picks before the 2013 draft, our trade would work, but I see not. Makes sense.

Some rules have to be put in so I don't win every year lol

Yeah I am going by what I have seen to be most effective in other leagues. Jan 1 is typically right after the regular season ends anyways.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pick two keepers out of Arian Foster, Doug Martin, and Aaron Rodgers. Can only keep them for this upcoming season, and then the league has to draft new teams.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Pick two keepers out of Arian Foster, Doug Martin, and Aaron Rodgers. Can only keep them for this upcoming season, and then the league has to draft new teams.
For just 1 season? Assuming scoring similar to the PFFFL and you don't care where or when he was drafted, ditch the QB. Stud RB's harder to get. Should be 5 QB's with similar scores to Rodgers at seasons end. Stafford, Brees, Manning the elder, Luck, Flynn:D, with the young runners not far behind.
Edit: Flynn represents someone unheralded having a career/ breakout season. Could be him, Tannehill, Smith, Flacco, or any of the other lesser esteemed signal callers.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The cruel NFL has burned down one wing of my WR stable. Danario Alexander-done for year, Harvin- done for most of year, Riley Cooper----surviving so far but it was looking bad earlier this week.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
With all these injuries we're having watch us win the Super Bowl

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Btw Jamaal Charles is on the trading block. I will consider all offers. So send your best ones.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can someone explain IR to me? I am under the impression that I can only use it with 1 player and that it will open up an additional roster spot to take that individuals place. Is it the same as the NFL where I must wait till week 10 or whatever it is and then I have the option of reinstating him on the roster? I have Percy Harvin so this is actually important....as important as FFL gets!!!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can someone explain IR to me? I am under the impression that I can only use it with 1 player and that it will open up an additional roster spot to take that individuals place. Is it the same as the NFL where I must wait till week 10 or whatever it is and then I have the option of reinstating him on the roster? I have Percy Harvin so this is actually important....as important as FFL gets!!!
It should open up a roster spot but when Harvin is ready to play you'll hafta drop someone unless it'll allow u to put an uninjured player on IR as some leagues do

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
The IR is for a player who is considered OUT by fleaflicker. It opens up a spot for another player. However I believe when the OUT player is healthy again you have to cut someone because a healthy player cannot be on the IR.

Latest posts