Dietrich Smith is next man up

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...t-man-up/b40f041c-ebae-480d-a885-5d1cb94d471d

Its a good read

I have to admit I am really excited about this o-line.
The way Newhouse has stepped up and the way Dietrich Smith played on Thanksgiving was just great.
I really hope that this is an O-line which we can keep together for a long time, they all seem to have the chemistry with Rodgers, not to mention they have youth on their side and could be together for a very long time.

I mean look at the youth on this Oline

TJ Lang
Dietrich Smith
Bryan Bulaga
Marshall Newhouse
Derreck Sherrod

The average age of those 5 guys is just 23

Also mentions that Clifton has injured his back during rehab, don't expect him back for a while then..

Also interesting to see Walden is playing, probably best though so the organisation can get past everything that happened over the weekend

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Rodgers has alot of confidence in Evan too. It's actually the most amazing part of this season's story. I know they did it last year but it's just so crazy that they keep plugging guys in and doing the same thing.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
After all the growing pains we've been having with the O-Line since Ted's arrival it's refreshing to see them finally come together and gel as a unit.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It feels like we are saving Clifton for the playoffs as he is one of the few people that can step in without any adjustment period.

Members online

Latest posts