Did Underwood get hurt diving in the endzone?

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure if it was the scrimmage or the 1st pre season game but Underwood intercepted a pass and ran it back for a touchdown. There were no defenders in his way but still he decided to showboat by diving and doing a summersalt in mid air from around the 3 yard line into the endzone and appeared to have landed ******* his shoulder. The first thing I thought was that was stupid, he could hurt himself doing that. It wouldn't surprise me if that is how he hurt himself. Anybody else remember that play?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember the play and had the same thought you did- Why in the hell would a guy deliberately try and hurt himself like that?

Frankly, I think teams need to fine their players when they needlessly do stupid things like that. I don't know for sure that's why he got injured, but it certainly didn't help him remain healthy.

PApackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im sure all 190lbs of him didnt do anything. Those pads are designed to take hundreds of lbs of psi on impact, im sure him landing on his shoulder didnt hurt him especially having an athletic body. I mean before games you have 250+ lbs lineman beating the sh*t out of each others pads. Whats stupid of players is when they smash their forehead into their helmet and knock themselves out....thats dumb!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Well, Adrian Peterson broke his collar bone at OU when he did the same thing. So, he might have injured himself then. Dumb if he did.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vince Lombardi: " Next time you make a touchdown, act like you've been there before."

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're probably right murgen. Let's hope he is this season though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts