Did Matt Flynn set/tie any Packers records yesterday?

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't remember if Favre or Rodgers ever threw 4 TDs in a half. I know for sure neither one ever rallied from a 23 point deficit.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he tied the record for largest come from behind victory by the Packers.

Question: Is Flynn the guy to have on the field for a 4th quarter comeback down by 14+ rather than Rodgers? I'm mostly being facetious, but some might actually find some merit to a conversation there. I think Flynn might have a little more of that gunslinger mentality that is usually helpful in those situations.

alien visitor

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Question: Is Flynn the guy to have on the field for a 4th quarter comeback down by 14+ rather than Rodgers? I'm mostly being facetious, but some might actually find some merit to a conversation there. I think Flynn might have a little more of that gunslinger mentality that is usually helpful in those situations.

SEE NEW AVATAR

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That has crossed my mind too, Flynn has three fourth quarter comebacks in his career while Rodgers has five.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain that Favre threw 4 TD's in the first half on Monday night after his dad died. I can't recall that any Packer has thrown 5 in a half, though.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain that Favre threw 4 TD's in the first half on Monday night after his dad died. I can't recall that any Packer has thrown 5 in a half, though.
Yeah, the 4 TDs in the second half is a tied record.

North44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't he tie the record for most TD throws in a game (7) against Detroit a couple of years ago? And this game vs. Dallas was the biggest comeback in Packer history since 1982. Mr. Flynn seems to keep finding a way to get into Packer record books despite the fact he's only started a handful of games. Kind of eerie. :p

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Didn't he tie the record for most TD throws in a game (7) against Detroit a couple of years ago? And this game vs. Dallas was the biggest comeback in Packer history since 1982. Mr. Flynn seems to keep finding a way to get into Packer record books despite the fact he's only started a handful of games. Kind of eerie. :p
Aaron Rodgers tied Matt Flynn's 6 TDs in a game last year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts