Did I fall into the Twilight Zone?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the heck is this ----- ????

PackersNews.com said:
NFL Europe update: After one week, B.J. Sander "leads" NFL Europe in net and gross punting average. In three punts, Sander averaged 44.3 yards in both net and gross. His best punt went 46 yards, and he placed one of his kicks inside the 20.
So... just like that.. as easy as ya please... Mr. Choke... is a full blown Star of the E-NFL... get.. outta... here!
Mr. Stage-fright couldn't sweep my driveway, and he goes over across the pond... and pulls this off....!

When he gets back, I say he'd better be the new darling of Lanbeau Field or we wipe him across the Blogger sites as a faker! What happen? Someone get to him, in the Locker Room... puh-lease! He'd better be the best damn kicker that Green Bay ever drafted... "especially" for TWO, count 'em, TWO DRAFT PICKS... traded away.. For cry iy iy...!

What ya think AG - This guy just doesn't like it in Green Bay?

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im trying to figure out how different it would be to punt in NFLE...do they have a tiny bit more time to get set and punt over there??? i doubt it. maybe hes just afraid of the big stage? who knows...i'm just glad this pick looks like it wont be a complete waste.

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay - I've slept since I posted this.. and TO BE FAIR....

Craig Nall was also "the" Numbah 1 QB in his one Season with the NFLE...
Nall's Stats were pretty amazing in a regular measurement of AB's who have played over there.... BUT, what I'm told about NFLE & CFL - They're just NOT the NFL ! !
Personally, I think it actually might be - with exception to possibly certain rules which are in place here "in-Country", as opposed to travelling around the Planet.

I don't know if I give it THAT much a disparity rating or not.
Difference being - I haven't travelled back over there, since I was stationed in West Germany in the 70's.. So, being able to actually be at a NFLE game (not just watching it on delay TV) would make for a different perspective... (I suppose).

We shall see. :shock:

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be convinced when I see him doing it in the NFL on a weekly basis. If he does then we'll at least have something for those 2 draft picks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts