Detroit on Thanksgiving

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jeremy Ross is the KR right now for the Lions starting the game against Dallas....
He should be our #3 WR today.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Spend the extra time/gas taking the northern route. As said it's prettier, you don't have to pay any tolls to the Chicago Bears, you don't have to drive through Gary, and you don't have to time your trip around rush hour traffic.

How pretty is it going to be this time of year with the barren trees and landscape, were it summer or even September Id agree that it's gorgeous up there.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you watch Ross play at WR? He couldn't run a route, he couldn't catch a ball.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

God, when we hate a player, we REALLY hate a player don`t we ?. :whistling:. He`s not our problem anymore. Can`t we wish him well with his new team ?. He hasn`t *****ed about the Packers cutting him or anything to my knowledge. :rolleyes:

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
God, when we hate a player, we REALLY hate a player don`t we ?. :whistling:. He`s not our problem anymore. Can`t we wish him well with his new team ?. He hasn`t *****ed about the Packers cutting him or anything to my knowledge. :rolleyes:

Maybe, but he did go to a divisional rival......so.....to hell with him and his blunders, the lions deserve him.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Buggy,

Just my two cents here....but it was stated that Jeremy Ross should be our #3 WR. Then it was stated that when he was here he was poor at catching balls and running routes.

That's not trashing a guy after he's gone. That's a discussion/disagreement about the ability and value of a Packer -- or in this case a former Packer. Respectfully -- I see no reason why anyone would get upset about something like that. It's going to happen.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure, he's been mauled. I feel he's earned it, not just with the lack of receiver skills but the horrible special teams mistakes becoming possibly game-changing mistakes. I wish him no ill will, but I'm glad they've moved on from him.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Back to the original topic -- is it safe to say this is the toughest game left on our schedule? Not sure if that says more about the Lions or more about the lack of quality teams left on our schedule.

Although -- I expect to get the Giants' best. We also seem to get that, for some reason.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Back to the original topic -- is it safe to say this is the toughest game left on our schedule? Not sure if that says more about the Lions or more about the lack of quality teams left on our schedule.

Although -- I expect to get the Giants' best. We also seem to get that, for some reason.

Well the fued that goes on between the NYG and the Eagles is nasty, so the NYG gave it their best yesterday and could only muster up 5 FG's....So, I am looking forward to the once mighty NYG and their "A" game. Bring'em on !!!!

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I'm just still living with some bad memories of games against the NYG the past 2 years. I know we're a much better team, but after seeing them dismantle us the last 2 times, you get into a "want to see it to believe it" mode.

Members online

Latest posts