Desmond Bishop....

P

Paul Glotz

I'll say this.. Desmond led the team in tackles. But was signed by Arizona today?

P

Paul Glotz

And As far as Hawk. They told him to peddle to practice.. He mis heard that as "back peddle during games".

P

Paul Glotz

I'm new here. I was a bit worried after reading "packerforum.com is not responsible for the content of its member posts". I closed my eyes through the first 3 threads to retain my innocence.

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm new here. I was a bit worried after reading "packerforum.com is not responsible for the content of its member posts". I closed my eyes through the first 3 threads to retain my innocence.
Been on many sites throughout the years and in all honesty this one has the least amount of "BS" as I call it. Granted, I have only been a member for a few months or so but for the most part conversations stay pretty civil and the dirt throwing is minimal. This is one of the reasons I have become so fond of this site. I don't want to come here and get in pissing matches. I want to come here, throw my opinions out there and see what others feel be it for or against. For the most part it seems everyone here has that same objective and in my opinion this serves the site and it's content well. Welcome, kick back and let's talk about the greatest team in sports history...THE Green Bay Packers!!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Fair enough, I misunderstood your point but I`d still be concerned investing money in him, but thats just my opinion.

Thanks for your input there Veronica, Great insight :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts