Desmond Bishop SB Interview

parsons130

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yesterday I had the chance to interview Desmond Bishop, you can find the full interview here

Desmond Bishop Interview

You can listen to it or read it. Let me know what you think. Here is a little piece

DP – The Packers have a historic franchise, what does it mean to you to play for a franchise with such rich history?
DB – Ah man, it means a great deal. The tradition, the excellence that this team embodies it makes you want to be a better play, but more importantly a better person. The tradition of excellence means so much you know, on the field and off. I think it goes unmatched in the entire NFL, so that’s a blessing for me.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good job! I liked the quote about handling Mendenhall:
"...we are going to come in with a physical game and we going to try and execute and just keep hitting him and try to get as many hats on the ball as possible."

Apparently DB didn't get the memo about how incredibly tough the Steelers are.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bishop's play will be a necessity to match the Steeler's toughness. It is good to have an enforcer like him in the middle now.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome interview, Bishop has to be one of my favorite Packers. I like how he plays, I like it even more now that he is doing it in the starting lineup.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts