DeShawn Wynn

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Wynn may really **** me off... a kid like Beaver goes all out to give it his all but lacks the physicals to make it in the game and then you get a player like this that seems 'soft' and gives two pinchs less because he can make it on potential alone.

Give me Beaver over Wynn any day unless he finally gets it one day..

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mckennj I don't usually care about spelling, but come on buddy---spell our quarterback's name correctly in your sig! :)

PackFanWithTwins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked the potential and some of the performance for his limited time last year. I remember hearing that some of his injury issue was that he gets dehydrated easy.

I am excited to see who comes out on top. Three young talented backs with potential.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked the potential and some of the performance for his limited time last year. I remember hearing that some of his injury issue was that he gets dehydrated easy.

I am excited to see who comes out on top. Three young talented backs with potential.

I agree. This time last year I thought he was going to be "the guy" and I still believe he'll help the team immensely (assuming he plays of course!).

Members online

Latest posts