Derrick Martin Free Football/Cheer Camp for Kids...

X-Factor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know about a free football/cheer camp being put on by Derrick Martin on June 25th-26th in Green Bay at Southwest High School.

A friend of mine had her son participate in the same camp in Denver last month and he had a complete blast ~ he met several players from the Packers, Colts, Broncos, Jaguars, Ravens and the Bills. Now it looks like there will be one in Green Bay next weekend. I'm not sure what NFL players will be attending but it really was a lot of fun for her son. And the entire family attended his bowling event the night before, they all had so much fun and it was a cool way for the kids to meet NFL players up close and personal without having to fight for autographs.

You can register for the camp and get more info on his website: http://www.derrickmartin.net/camps.html

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is very nice.

You don't hear about Martin partying with hookers. You don't hear him taking codein in front of a night club.

That's why. This kid has his head on the right place. Plus he's an ST demon, contrary to Jarrett Bush.

Hope he can be a better D player this year. Will be cheering for him!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts