Demetri Goodson Thread

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The highlight reel looks good, but his age (25) and his annual injury history is a concern. Looks like he improved and got better each year, so that bodes well. We'll see how he looks.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point in the draft, it's okay to take chances on guys with injury history. Can get more talent for the round that way.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was also a good WR for Baylor. This pick is very interesting. He played both ways in College and also on Special Teams.

Do it all type of player ala Troy Brown.

Good pick.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted loves guys with injury histories for some reason.
Think: Harell, Starks and Datko off the top of my head.

Well the mid to late rounds are not a bad place to take a flyer on kids like that. You can get good players who unfairly undervalued, sometimes for no other reason than bad luck. It's when you gamble on a mid first rounder with an extensive injury history that heads start getting itchy.

Einstein McFly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If nothing else, he seems like a good special teamer. Who knows though. Maybe with some polish....

Reaction score
Ted loves guys with injury histories for some reason.
Think: Harell, Starks and Datko off the top of my head.
Because they have the skill set of a 2nd-3rd rounder but teams don't want to take the risk... So if he does it enough, he'll get a few gems through the years.

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to make a wild prediction that this guy beats out davon house next year for a starting job when Tramon is let go and that he beats out davon on the depth chart this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 6794

I'm going to make a wild prediction that this guy beats out davon house next year for a starting job when Tramon is let go and that he beats out davon on the depth chart this year.

I´m not sure why it is a foregone conclusion around here that Tramon will for sure be gone after 2014.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'd rather try and kick out Hayward or Hyde in training camp to the outside and see how they fare than start House.

D

Deleted member 6794

I'd rather try and kick out Hayward or Hyde in training camp to the outside and see how they fare than start House.

In that case I would prefer moving Hayward outside as he has already shown he´s capable of playing outside in 2012. Four of his six INTs that season came while playing outside (on only 17 targets).

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In that case I would prefer moving Hayward outside as he has already shown he´s capable of playing outside in 2012. Four of his six INTs that season came while playing outside (on only 17 targets).

Then who plays slot? I guess Hyde.

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So my prediction.. For 2015
Shields CB1
Goodson CB2
Hayward SCB
Hyde DCB/Safety 3
HaHa FS
Burnett SS

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So my prediction.. For 2015
Shields CB1
Goodson CB2
Hayward SCB
Hyde DCB/Safety 3
HaHa FS
Burnett SS

I just think with Goodson being injured so much throughout college and being like 25, but still being drafted, TT must have saw something real special.

D

Deleted member 6794

Then who plays slot? I guess Hyde.

I just think with Goodson being injured so much throughout college and being like 25, but still being drafted, TT must have saw something real special.

If Hayward would move outside I expect Hyde to play the slot in the nickel. Goodson is very raw, I don´t think he´ll have an immediate impact in 2014. If the Packers let Tramon walk next offseason I think they´ll draft a possible starter early next year.

Members online

Latest posts