Dear NFL.com

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On behalf of all Green Bay Packer fans we will ask you once nicely to please remove Terrell Davis from your broadcasting crew. He is a complete Denver homer with a hidden agenda regarding the Packers.

It could very well be that he and Javon Walker have not yet come out of the closet and Terrell has hence decided to side with his newly found "friend".

At the expense of looking like a complete idiot and unknowledgeble sports person this clown has projected the Packers as "pretenders" at 2-0 and has yet to predict they will win ANY game they are playing next INCLUDING this week at the Vikes.

If you choose to ignore this request I will be forced to finance a trip for four very large corn fed Wisconsin farm boys to your illustrious facility to hand deliver a five pound round of aged cheddar that the boys will hence apply to Mr. Davis' large and stupid mouth.

Maybe with a little CHEESE BREATH this moron will mutter something that resembles an unbiased, non-homer, semi-intelligent statement which would be one more than I've ever heard out of this guy before.

Thank you, in advance, for any consideration you give in firing this ***** with ears.

Sincerely,
Packer Fans Everywhere

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>

If the Pack would have won that SB I could see Td being so biased, but maybe he just hates us no matter what

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
I was just about to post something along these same lines!!! My god, I hate this guy!! How many times does he have to be wrong, with no sound facts or evidence to back his opinions??

It's almost enough to make be stop watching the NFL Network all together. We need to get a petition together and send it to the network and get someone who actually knows what the hell they're talking about instead of just talking out of personal biased.

The guy's an idiot.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why does anyone care what he thinks? I never understood why people get mad when someone doesn't pick the Packers. How would it help the Packers if he picked them?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Why does anyone care what he thinks? I never understood why people get mad when someone doesn't pick the Packers. How would it help the Pakcers if he picked them?

Cuz its like he isnt watching the Packers and what they have been doing..

Sort of a slap in the face to the team..

Although not on the same level it would be like if he picked Buffalo to beat NE last weekend

Reaction score
I'd rather people get mad at someone not picking the Packers to win than getting mad at Ted Thompson. :lol:

I find his stuff funny, it's obvious he's got some bias going against the Packers for whatever reason.

But so far when ever he picks us to lose, we win. I just hope he doesn't pick us to win any time soon. :shock:

Winning this week would mean we need to win 5 of our next 12 games to essentially be a lock for the playoffs (with the weak NFC, I think a 9 win team gets in).

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a complete homer 100% of the time, never waivers from it. But on the other hand he's not quite as annoying as "neon" Deion.

DoddPower

Reaction score
Why does anyone care what he thinks? I never understood why people get mad when someone doesn't pick the Packers. How would it help the Packers if he picked them?

Well, it frustrates me because I watch the NFL network for "knowledgeable" opinions and insights into the world of the NFL, not just some biased opinions.

I want to hear proof and reasons for why they think the pack may lose, many of which I might not be aware of. I view the network as a source of information. But, I guess I’m wrong.

And it's not just his bias against the pack. He just jumps to conclusions and doesn't seem to know what he's talking about at all, when I'm sure there are plenty that do that would love to have his job.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he was also an average running back at best.... without that offensive line dominating everyone it played... he would be Tatum Bell.

just thought id get that dig in.

DoddPower

Reaction score
I have more than one channel. I simply change it so I don't have to deal with turds.

Well, of course most of us have more then one channel we could turn it to. My problem is, one of the main reasons i switched to direct tv was for the nfl network, and I want to watch it to get insider's opinions of games, players, stats, etc. I don't want to have to change the channel just because of some dumb homer.

They need a more objective and knowledgeble broadcaster in his position. I don't see how that couldn't be a fair request.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's picked the Packers to lose every week so far and now he's picking Minnesota. I guess he''ll eventually be right unless we go undefeated which is unlikely.

OP
OP
W

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
I have more than one channel. I simply change it so I don't have to deal with turds.

Well, of course most of us have more then one channel we could turn it to. My problem is, one of the main reasons i switched to direct tv was for the nfl network, and I want to watch it to get insider's opinions of games, players, stats, etc. I don't want to have to change the channel just because of some dumb homer.

They need a more objective and knowledgeble broadcaster in his position. I don't see how that couldn't be a fair request.

...and thus, the reason for my post.

I wish we could petition the guy off there. Even the guys sitting next to him know he's got 0 objectivity. Either move him out or don't let him participate in that part of the broadcast that requires him to make a pick or talk about teams.

I really cannot recall a sports broadcaster, former player or otherwise, that so oviously has it in for a certain team like this. Along with the fact you have to hear him justify how Cutler is a "young" Elway and the Bronco's will go to the SB.

I know we don't HAVE to watch when he's on but it's obvious if you say this you haven't seen it. Trust me, it will **** you off royally how BLATANT he is about the team.

I HAVE circled the date we play them. I just hope we beat the living crap out of them and hopefully embarass them so badly he doesn't come on the show the rest of the year.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some guy on last Saturday night said, with a wierd, conceited conviction in his tone that the Jags would lose to Denver in a blowout. "Travis Henry's averaging 100 yds a game, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes for 150-160 against this awful Jacksonville run defense." Something to that effect.

And I yelled at my TV like "What??!!?!?!?! Jacksonville has one of the best run d's in the game, which gave up 82 yds last week. Denver has been lucky and played bad bad run defenses. Then Denver put up a whopping 47 yards on the ground. 47!!!!!

That's been bugging me all week. I hope that moron comes back on and apologizes for his retarded utter lack of expertise and team analysis.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I agree on the more objective part for sure. But really, the Packers getting the underdog routine doesn't bother me at all. Living in GB you hear both sides(those who hate the packers jus cuz they hear about all the time, and those who love them cuz they are fans of the team) and I guess you grow numb to the small bothers such as this and move on.

I could list off many that annoy me with their inaccuracies and bias, but why bother? Same could go for writers... I'd just assume to change the channel or read another article by someone else.

Per T. Davis, so what. He went against the Packers, been wrong three times in a row and doesn't like them? Does it suck that he can't be more objective, yes, should we whine about it? No. He's a turd, you know it, I know it, most know it, so what's the big deal? You know he's a slapnuts, so just do as we're taught when we were young, ignore them.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you think though they're all objective. Deon and his cowboys, Woodson and the Steelers Marshall's not as bad with the Rams. Some how though Woodson and Faulk come off with a little more class that they don't rub me the wrong way. I always like it when they bring up the RB thing in Denver and Faulk says it's the system not the back. Davis don't like that much

OP
OP
W

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero Wrote:

Per T. Davis, so what. He went against the Packers, been wrong three times in a row and doesn't like them? Does it suck that he can't be more objective, yes, should we whine about it? No. He's a turd, you know it, I know it, most know it, so what's the big deal? You know he's a slapnuts, so just do as we're taught when we were young, ignore them.

The big deal is the guy is paid to go on there and do a job and the only job he's doing is on us. Literally. If he was like this with several other teams or, hell, one other team, fine. This guy has gone WAY past a picking the wrong team to win lose times thing.

I can't get on NFL.com and call him a ***** for who he is but I can do it HERE so this is where I do it. If you've watched what he has had to say the last three weeks one can understand how this reached a point where SOMEBODY needed to say something.

Ignore means I remain ignorant or choose ignorance and I choose NOT.

Not when it's reached this point I don't. It was past due to call ******** on this one.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

The big deal is the guy is paid to go on there and do a job and the only job he's doing is on us. Literally. If he was like this with several other teams or, hell, one other team, fine. This guy has gone WAY past a picking the wrong team to win lose times thing.

I can't get on NFL.com and call him a ***** for who he is but I can do it HERE so this is where I do it. If you've watched what he has had to say the last three weeks one can understand how this reached a point where SOMEBODY needed to say something.

Ignore means I remain ignorant or choose ignorance and I choose NOT.

Not when it's reached this point I don't. It was past due to call ******** on this one.

Umm, okay?
Don't let this guy ruin your damn man. Damn.
Ignore does NOT mean ignorant. Nice try to twist things around, but no. :)

OP
OP
W

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero Wrote:

Ignore does NOT mean ignorant. Nice try to twist things around, but no.

Sorry Z. Ignore IS very much the "short" version of ignorant.

Some look at the word in a negative or derogatory manor but it has nothing to do with a level of intelligence or how "smart" someone is. The real meaning describes someone not exposed to certain things therefore has not had the opportunity to understand or learn. Or, they CHOOSE ignorance by ignoring or purposely refusing to learn.

I wasn't attempting to twist anything.

I've pretty much gotten off my chest what I needed to say about the whole thing but at least I know now I'm not the only one that heard it the way I thought I heard it from this guy. And I turned to this right before I went to bed last night and had to block it so it wouldn't bother my sleep. The guy can **** me off that bad.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't get the NFL Network, but one thing I do know is that somebody needs to get a videotape of TD's prediction so the entire Packer team can watch it. It sounds like pure gold from a motivational standpoint.

OP
OP
W

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
I don't get the NFL Network, but one thing I do know is that somebody needs to get a videotape of TD's prediction so the entire Packer team can watch it. It sounds like pure gold from a motivational standpoint.

You are soooo right. I get so fired up after hearing this idiot I want to get the pads on and go hit somebody.

What I don't get is why us? Why not San Diego or Oakland or Arizona or, hell, the Bears. EVERYBODY outside Chicago hates the Bears. Why not them?

I just cannot understand where this guys problem with the Packers comes from.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isnt it time for Terell Davis to tear an ACL or get a headache again?? God, the idea of taking every ex-athelete and putting a camera in front of him needs to stop. Or at least they need to be more selective. The only ex-athelete i never get tired of watching is Jaime Dukes. He is awesome. He should be making 10 times as much as ACL Davis but probably makes the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts