Deadspin Article Simulates All White vs. All Black NFL Teams

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read the article but didn't watch the simulation (if there was one). I still don't understand how, if there are only five white safeties and no white CBs in the NFL, the All-Black team didn't put 70 points on the board. Either way, I thought that maybe Jim Leonard should be playing ahead of Sean Considine at SS.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoever made this up needs to have his head examined. Seriously.
For putting Aaron Rodgers in a Cowboys uniform.

That's what I find to be disturbing more than this juvenile concept.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very interesting idea. The defensive back difference was drastic, but the Quarterbacks for the whites was drastic too, IMO.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Rodgers having multiple interceptions is funny, hasn't really happened this season. Loved how he misspelled Kuhn's name, and would refer to players by their nicknames. Though the thought of a Fitzegerald with Newton or Vick would be very dangerous.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read the article but didn't watch the simulation (if there was one). I still don't understand how, if there are only five white safeties and no white CBs in the NFL, the All-Black team didn't put 70 points on the board. Either way, I thought that maybe Jim Leonard should be playing ahead of Sean Considine at SS.
I've pointed out that white guys get discriminated on so many times, specifically at CB where ANY in college are given the label of having "stiff hips" and they are never ever given a chance at CB in the NFL. Not even a chance.

I like the article here, and wish more Americans would open up and not be afraid to even discuss anything that's black-non black related. But America is too uptight and paranoid. And I think that in itself helps build/lead to more racism.

Anyway, the fact that Sean Considine is even in any discussion of "best vs" is sad.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've pointed out that white guys get discriminated on so many times, specifically at CB where ANY in college are given the label of having "stiff hips" and they are never ever given a chance at CB in the NFL. Not even a chance.

I like the article here, and wish more Americans would open up and not be afraid to even discuss anything that's black-non black related. But America is too uptight and paranoid. And I think that in itself helps build/lead to more racism.

Anyway, the fact that Sean Considine is even in any discussion of "best vs" is sad.
Why is Jimmy Graham on the all-blacks?
He looks more white than many tan white dudes.
I'm sure his momma is white.

Members online

Latest posts