David "Clutch" Martin

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it seems that this kid is finally coming into his own. He's running after the catch and making some yardage.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys i've been saying it all year!

*is anyone wants to make a D-Mart sig, let me know!

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad to see David Martin doing well. I know he took a lot of heat during the preseason.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll step up for my plate of crow, because I have been calling for Martin's head for a couple years. He has always reminded me of Tyrone Davis until lately. If he keeps it up, we will have a keeper finally.

Now if Bubba could start getting some yac, we will be in business.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DakotaT said:
I'll step up for my plate of crow, because I have been calling for Martin's head for a couple years. He has always reminded me of Tyrone Davis until lately. If he keeps it up, we will have a keeper finally.
quote]

There are more to follow, dont worry!

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i thought donald lee was better than martin.

I know Donald Lee is better.

After a couple of good games Martin is due to disappear for 3 weeks. Minor injury or something. Tyrone Davis Jr does just enough to remain on the team.

Some of you fall for his occaision catch and not the history of his work.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
millertime said:
i thought donald lee was better than martin.

I know Donald Lee is better.

After a couple of good games Martin is due to disappear for 3 weeks. Minor injury or something. Tyrone Davis Jr does just enough to remain on the team.

Some of you fall for his occaision catch and not the history of his work.

aw cheez you'll come around soon enuff, D-Mart is always open!

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
David Martin is the LAST guy I would ever call "clutch"! Like a blind squirrel, he's finally found an acorn or two. But his history has been one of "The Disappearing Man". Apparently, he looks great in practice because both coaching staffs have praised him. But, what the heck do I know? It's just my opinion.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Martin's only big problem, all along, has been that he's injury prone. He's never been overweight, like Tyrone Davis sometimes was, and I've never questioned his effort. With tight ends, it's especially important to develop a rapport with the QB, and up till this year Martin has not been able to do that for any length of time. As long as he stays healthy he will contribute.

Members online