Davenport

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, at least statistically. Parker went down it seems.

Rushing: about 100 yards and TD

Receiving: about 50 yards and a TD.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Parker=Broken Leg. Najeh really stepped up and looks like he'll be the goto guy the rest of the way. 124 Yds on 24 attempts. 44 receiving yds an 2 tds including a nice fake punt reception. I understood why GB let him go but just as happy the Steelers snatched him up

Davenport Article Here

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was so injury prone in Green Bay. And when they switched to the zone blocking scheme, he just didn't seem to fit in anymore. I always liked him as a player, though. He played hard. He's a good fit for the Steelers.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well his fumbles and injuries put him in the coaches doghouse, or should I say outhouse.

(cheesey mode is fun)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well his fumbles and injuries put him in the coaches doghouse, or should I say outhouse.

(cheesey mode is fun)
(Isn't it though??? Of course, i'm ALWAYS in "Cheesey mode!") :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
During the 4th quarter of the game, the coach took him out cause..........he looked really FLUSHED! :oops: :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok guys. I'm not getting all the toilet humor here (the reason for it). Is there something that happened on or off the field with Davenport that I don't know about?

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok guys. I'm not getting all the toilet humor here (the reason for it). Is there something that happened on or off the field with Davenport that I don't know about?

Just when I was hoping the thread would die a quiet death...

Short answer is "aledgedly yes." I'm sure someone "In the Know" will be along to fill in the blanks for you

IGHPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:

Short answer is "aledgedly yes." I'm sure someone "In the Know" will be along to fill in the blanks for you

From Wikipedia:

Prior to entering the NFL, Davenport achieved a small measure of infamy after he allegedly defecated in the laundry basket of a Barry University woman in her dorm room on April 1, 2002. In a plea bargain, his felony charge of second-degree burglary and misdemeanor count of criminal mischief were dropped in exchange for his completing 100 hours of community service.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackinSteel said:
Zombieslayer said:

From Wikipedia:

Prior to entering the NFL, Davenport achieved a small measure of infamy after he allegedly defecated in the laundry basket of a Barry University woman in her dorm room on April 1, 2002. In a plea bargain, his felony charge of second-degree burglary and misdemeanor count of criminal mischief were dropped in exchange for his completing 100 hours of community service.
("Defecated" means he POOPED in it!) :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts