Darren Sharper website

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How would you describe yourself?
Darren Sharper: I am quite :shock: and laid back. I am a lot different on the football field. Some might say I am flashy but I don't think I am.

What are your likes and dislikes?
Darren Sharper: I like soft spoken people, cars and good food (see at the end!). I don't like pushy people or people that ask a lot of questions.
(Darren, this section is called FAQuestions

What would you consider as a perfect girlfriend?
Darren Sharper: A woman that likes sports and that can cook. Also someone who is different from everyone else and can help me grow as a person.

Do you regret anything that you have done?
Darren Sharper: I don't look at things as regrets but rather as learning experiences that make me who I am today.

Name your favorite NFL player both past and present?
Darren Sharper: Ronnie Lott & my brother Jamie Sharper

Do you ever make personal appearances?
Darren Sharper: I make quite a few personal appearances both charity and non-charity.

What are some of the things that you would like to do that you haven't done yet?
Darren Sharper: I would like to travel overseas
(Come to NFL-Europe in 2006 :wink: )

What do you do with your off time?
Darren Sharper: I spend time reading and traveling

Before you became a professional football player, what kinds of career were you thinking of pursuing?
Darren Sharper: I wanted to be a football coach or analyst

Please describe what a normal day in the life of Darren Sharper consists of:.
Darren Sharper: I wake up & eat breakfast, watch film, practice, watch more film, go home and eat dinner and watch more film.... Let's just say I watch a lot of film.

What are some of your favorite locations to tavel to?
Darren Sharper: South Beach (Miami) & Brazil
(I thought you wanted to go overseas?? :shrug:

What is your favorite food to eat or cook?
Darren Sharper: My mothers Sea Food Salad, Fried Chicken and Macaroni & Cheese
Now that's my understanding of "haute quisine" also. Makes it not so difficult (maybe besides your mummys salads) to find that perfect girlfriend.

I also like your filmography and the pro summary in the bio- section (best athlete ever). BTW, that green-yellow shirt doesn't fit that good with all the pinkies! :roll: 8)

Great homepage!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow some sad graphics on that site, Hope they didn't pay too much to have it done. Nice how they changed the pictues and title for his brothers site. Clever :roll:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Wow some sad graphics on that site, Hope they didn't pay too much to have it done. Nice how they changed the pictues and title for his brothers site. Clever :roll:

After reading that I am almost tempted to click the link, register and spew some emails to the admin

A

andrew.derwin

Sharper would be a 'good pickup' for any team that has the cash to meet his demands. The guy is hands down one of the best DB's in the history of the league, you know he is guaranteed to get you 5-10 picks per season!!

Members online

Latest posts