D. Freeny a Packer?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
First let me say I've heard nothing of Freeny visiting the Packers. I thought this would make an interesting thread. Colts play a 4-3 D but I believe Freeny would complement Matthews in our D. Curious as to what my fellow Packer fans think.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Colts may be switching to some 3-4 under Pagano and the rumors on Freeney are a bit jumbled. Nobody seems to be able to tell what is going to happen or what is going on.

I am not sure Freeney wants to play in a 3-4 but then again maybe he would just rather play on a team that can win a ring in the next few years like Saturday I believe did.

Man oh man. If you got Freeney I would feel even more at home rooting for Green Bay lol.

I can't really give you a clear picture on the Freeney situation right now or what is going on. I do know if he is moved I think the Colts would rather move him to an NFC team.

OP
OP
Vltrophy

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Colts may be switching to some 3-4 under Pagano and the rumors on Freeney are a bit jumbled. Nobody seems to be able to tell what is going to happen or what is going on.

I am not sure Freeney wants to play in a 3-4 but then again maybe he would just rather play on a team that can win a ring in the next few years like Saturday I believe did.

Man oh man. If you got Freeney I would feel even more at home rooting for Green Bay lol.

I can't really give you a clear picture on the Freeney situation right now or what is going on. I do know if he is moved I think the Colts would rather move him to an NFC team.
Jules,I promise you that I'm not offended at all by what you said. The Colts are my 2nd team as I'm from IN. If you go by what Irsay has been doing this off season I can see the Colts trading Freeny. I believe w/Saturdays help(if needed)we could get Freeny in GB. Can you say SWEET! I'm just estimating but I would give at best a 4th round pick for him b/c of his age & years in the league

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Jules,I promise you that I'm not offended at all by what you said. The Colts are my 2nd team as I'm from IN. If you go by what Irsay has been doing this off season I can see the Colts trading Freeny. I believe w/Saturdays help(if needed)we could get Freeny in GB. Can you say SWEET! I'm just estimating but I would give at best a 4th round pick for him b/c of his age & years in the league

Oh yeah I forgot! You know whats up then.

They DID keep Mathis and Wayne though so not all the vets were released. I am really happy that Wayne stayed in the end.

This would be Freeney's last year with the Colts anyway so maybe they want to get something for him ahead of time.

I would like to see Freeney with the Packers if he is traded too. Assuming GB had interest in him. Saturday and Freeney are both great dudes and have more football left in them.

OP
OP
Vltrophy

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

They DID keep Mathis and Wayne though so not all the vets were released. I am really happy that Wayne stayed in the end.

This would be Freeney's last year with the Colts anyway so maybe they want to get something for him ahead of time.

I would like to see Freeney with the Packers if he is traded too. Assuming GB had interest in him. Saturday and Freeney are both great dudes and have more football left in them.
I believe Freeny would be a very good compliment to Matthews on the right side.

OP
OP
Vltrophy

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

I read earlier today that Freeny will be staying in IN. Thats one of the better decisions Irsay has made this year. Would've liked Freeny in a Packers uniform though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts