Cutler's fifth interception finishes Bears loss

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
The Bears amazingly survived Jay Cutler's first four interceptions. It was the fifth that killed them. Down 10-6, Cutler drove the team 68 yards through a storm of penalties to the San Francisco 12-yard line with 13 seconds remaining.Incomplete pass...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

starlifter

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was great time at Candlestick tonight watching those interceptions. I laughed at da bear fans that were sitting around us.:chisux:

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Given the current crappiness of the Packers, that was the most fun i've had watching football in a long time. The last one he threw in the end zone had me laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair.

I'll admit, I bought into the Cutler hype when they got him. Way in. I'd like to take right now to leap off that sinking ship of a bandwagon.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
there were people actually comparing him to Brett when Chicago got him..

Said they would rather have him then Rodgers..But of course those comments were said on the Brett forum

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of commentators said that, LT. That Cutler was better than Rodgers.

And, as I've said, he's too imature.

CUTLER IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR OL IS CRAP AND YOU TRY TO FORCE PASSES... But people won't understand that...

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That still doesn't explain why takeing a sack instead throwing the ball away is better. Ever heard of throwing it into the stands or off the turf. If you brag about his mobility he should be able to get outside the tackles and do that

Members online

Latest posts