Cutler went to steakhouse after the loss.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I just heard on the radio that Jay Cutler went to a 2nd story steakhouse the night of the loss. He had to climb stairs and had no brace or crutch.

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
ESPN radio is the source! They also said the tear is now a SPRAIN.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah he went to Mastros after the game. Private dinning is upstairs there. Clearly not a smart choice after a real bad loss in the eyes of anyone thats a bears fan.

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Clearly, Cutler isn't doing much to alleviate the situation by going for a steak dinner after that loss. Dude just has no clue does he.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's kind of a "I don't care what people think" kind of thing...he doesn't care that people are going to see him go to a restaurant and walk up steps, nothing seems to bother him...he just kind of shrugs his shoulders and does his business...i still think cutler is a great talent and a good competitor but he really could care less about his public image, HE NEEDS A GOOD PUBLICIST

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard he was at the steak house dabbing his tears with c-notes.

I've never been a Cutler fan but it would serve a lot of jerky Bears fans right if he truly didn't give a fart about what they thought of him.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clearly, Cutler isn't doing much to alleviate the situation by going for a steak dinner after that loss. Dude just has no clue does he.

He doesn't hae a clue but what's worse is that he doesn't care what anyone thinks because he doesn't have to answer to anyone for acting like a fool.

:chisux:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
heard story on espn radio milwaukee form one of the hosts

Cutler was at a bar somewhere (dont know when or where but after he was in the nfl for a bit)

Guy seen him at the ****** and started to tell him how he was from Vanderbilt and that he was proud that Cutler was representing their school so well..

Cutler looked up to the sky and just said

I reallllly do not careeeeeeee

Granted the guy was pissing, but still...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
heard story on espn radio milwaukee form one of the hosts

Cutler was at a bar somewhere (dont know when or where but after he was in the nfl for a bit)

Guy seen him at the ****** and started to tell him how he was from Vanderbilt and that he was proud that Cutler was representing their school so well..

Cutler looked up to the sky and just said

I reallllly do not careeeeeeee

Granted the guy was pissing, but still...

I personally get pretty creeped out when people try to talk to me while I am pissing.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I know I wouldn't want Cutler to be the starter on my team. The first thing I wanted to do when I saw Cutler on the sideline was walk up to him and rip off that Captain's badge on his jersey and give it to Hanie. Hanie grew a pair when he walked up to the huddle, and even though he threw two interceptions, he did something more than Cutler did, he got the team alive and did something with them. Cutler may be a great athlete but he didn't show he was a good leader. Something the QB has to do.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know I wouldn't want Cutler to be the starter on my team. The first thing I wanted to do when I saw Cutler on the sideline was walk up to him and rip off that Captain's badge on his jersey and give it to Hanie. Hanie grew a pair when he walked up to the huddle, and even though he threw two interceptions, he did something more than Cutler did, he got the team alive and did something with them. Cutler may be a great athlete but he didn't show he was a good leader. Something the QB has to do.

That's a good point, Powarun. Furthermore, Cutler didn't do anything to help either of the backups, he just sat there. As frightful as is to think of as a Packer fan, if Haine would of been coached up by Cutler, may the Bears of won that game? Oh the agony of the what ifs. This is why he wouldn't be my starter next year, if I was Lovie, I'd start Haine.

I hope Cutler enjoyed that steak. It may of been his Last Supper as a Bear.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
That's a good point, Powarun. Furthermore, Cutler didn't do anything to help either of the backups, he just sat there.

Correct me if I am wrong..but I seem to recall when Brett was hurt in Dallas and Rodgers came in, didnt Brett just sit on the sideline too?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
So.... now he can't eat?

I get mocking Cutler for looking like a pouty ***** on the sidelines, but I don't get this.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So.... now he can't eat?

I get mocking Cutler for looking like a pouty ***** on the sidelines, but I don't get this.
Yeah, I don't either.
Seems like Packers fans just hate the guy because of who he is and who he's playing for and that they are reaching for any excuse to use any ammunition against him.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He was upstairs, took the stairs and not the elevator, but yet he a bad knee, so bad couldnt play?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
They couldn't give Cutler a cortisone shot because of his diabetes which would of helped his pain. And I'm not hating him as a Bears player, I am hating how he seemed to give up at the biggest game of his career and then not cheer on his team mates or seemingly contribute to the team afterwards.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I don't think the issue was pain, i think it was instability of the knee. If you watch him on the bike, his movement isn't fluid. That could lead to some inaccurate throws. However, he was pretty inaccurate before the injury.

Members online

Latest posts