Cutler to marry, to a woman?

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kristin Cavallari, at lest he has good tastes by looks, idk about brains she is a "reality star" *****

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
She's okay at best. Another bleach-blonde, who stays thin because she's smokes. She smells like an ash tray, BUT HEY, to each their own. Some people like that smell.

Hopefully she distracts Cutler even more and causes more problems for him and his mental.

FWIW:
I have a best friend from the past 20 years who is friends with Cutler and will get a wedding invitation from him. I got inside scoops about Cutler since his rookie year with the Broncos, and will pass along anything new I hear about JC in the future here!

OP
OP
OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
She's okay at best. Another bleach-blonde, who stays thin because she's smokes. She smells like an ash tray, BUT HEY, to each their own. Some people like that smell.

Hopefully she distracts Cutler even more and causes more problems for him and his mental.

FWIW:
I have a best friend from the past 20 years who is friends with Cutler and will get a wedding invitation from him. I got inside scoops about Cutler since his rookie year with the Broncos, and will pass along anything new I hear about JC in the future here!

Not an Aaron Rodgers type of gal...Aaron prefers the smell...of victory!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big Ben got engaged too.

at least Cutler married someone with $, but really... why get married? I bet Tiger regrets getting married.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, lay off my boy Jay. He's the poster boy for the new Broadstreet Bullies. Dedicated, tough, a leader of men. Sets the example for playing hurt. I'm hoping he's the Bears' QB for at least the next 10 years.

Bear down, Chicago Bears. Way down.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wait a girl is actually giving rapistberger consent to touch her???
Was this girl like living in a closet for the past few years with no, and I mean no, contact with any news sources and anybody?

If I was a girl I wouldn't even think about dating someone who had been even accused of non-consensual sex. (The R rated four letter "R"word that gets censored on here!? *Rolls eyes*)

The only way I can justify this one is either:
She's dumb as a box of rocks.
Or
She's a gold digger.

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was this girl like living in a closet for the past few years with no, and I mean no, contact with any news sources and anybody?

If I was a girl I wouldn't even think about dating someone who had been even accused of non-consensual sex. (The R rated four letter "R"word that gets censored on here!? *Rolls eyes*)

The only way I can justify this one is either:
She's dumb as a box of rocks.
Or
She's a gold digger.
Or both of those

Members online

Latest posts