Cutler thinks T.O. is "pretty good," but not for the Bears

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Count Jay Cutler among the quarterbacks who do not want to be in the same huddle as Terrell Owens.Cutler told Vaughn McClure of the Chicago Tribune that he thinks Owens is "pretty good," but that he doesn't view him as...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This would actually be a good signing for the bears. They are desperate for a WR and its not like TO has anywhere to go. Big arm and a wr that loves to go deep. Not sure how their attitudes would co exist though...

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, kinda stupid NOT wanting him... I know his ego is as big as Cutler's but...who else do they have at WR? Who could potentially teach Hester..etc how to become a better WR?

Bears still suck.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Might as well take him. Sure he's a bit of a distraction, but the Bears are flat out desperate at WR. As for Hester, I don't think he will ever become that good of a WR. For our teams sake though, I hope they don't take TO. The shittier our division rivals are, the happier I am. :)

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think it is possible to make Hester a better WR, unless he somehow manages to grow 4 or 5 inches in the offseason. Just because a player has speed doen't mean they can be a WR. I'd rather have a guy with average WR speed who is 6'5 over an Umpa Lumpa that runs a 4.3 40.

Oh and hands would help Hester out too.

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think it is possible to make Hester a better WR, unless he somehow manages to grow 4 or 5 inches in the offseason. Just because a player has speed doen't mean they can be a WR. I'd rather have a guy with average WR speed who is 6'5 over an Umpa Lumpa that runs a 4.3 40.

Oh and hands would help Hester out too.

Yep correction. "A WR"

Members online

Latest posts