Culpepper to Vikings: Trade me or release me...

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Daunte has written a letter to the Vikings and released it to ESPN that while he appreciates Whif's willingess to pay him his $6 million roster bonus he no longer wants any part of being a Viking -- asking to be traded, be given permission to seek a trade or be released.

He did not threaten the team in any way, but by going public with this has fired a shot across the bow at Eden Praire offices

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ill miss culfumbles, aka mr. babyhands.

we won so many games because of him, and his inability to handle clutch situations.

he will be missed.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he was miffed about an e-mail he got from the team regarding his rehab. I think the team wants him to rehab up here, where they can monitor him.

Duves

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh Dante and Randy together again in bliss and harmony....

Wonder if Randy would greet him with an open boat, I mean arms

:roll:

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Viking fans should be happy about this! There is noooo way he would be able to learn that thick WCO playbook. I think he would have trouble with my daughters "Green Eggs and Ham" book. The only proof of this I need is to watch his Fed Ex commercial.

I just hope they don't get Drew Brees. I bet Wilf and Childress are laughing over coctails right about now!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Culpooper will go to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers..............cause they have that big BOAT right in the stadium!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bye Bye Lady, she will be missed I will miss her cries on the field !!!!

Well punks gotta stay together so crap+crap= Randy and Daunte playing together for the poor Raiders !!!

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Randy will be disappointed if he thinks some team will take an expensive flyer on him w/o KNOWING that his severe injuries are well healed and they won't know that until after the season is underway. If he's smart, BIG IF, he'll sit tight, collect his big salary, re-hab like hell, then come back when healthy and show everyone that he's still got what it takes. Right now, all he is proving is that his mouth is in good shape.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I already missed Randy Moss yelling in one ear while Chris Carter is yelling in the other. Fumblepeeper just sits there with that stupid look taking it and no coach rescues him.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TURD! The guy is a terribly over-hyped entity who never deserved the contract he received, let alone what he wants to milk the club out of now.

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was reading something the other day and well we all know culpeppers an idiot, but he got one of the lower scores on the wonderlic

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Todays Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel question was......"Do you think the Packers should try to get Culpepper?"
I felt like laughing out loud when i read that!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Todays Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel question was......"Do you think the Packers should try to get Culpepper?"
I felt like laughing out loud when i read that!

You mean you didn't? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts