Crumpler to the Titans

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe if GB had a definitive answer at the QB position, he'd be a Packer.

then again, maybe not.

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
now Crumpler's agent is reporting that this news is untrue! That's why i love pft and hate it at the same time; they aren't afraid to jump the gun in order to be the first to report

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
now Crumpler's agent is reporting that this news is untrue! That's why i love pft and hate it at the same time; they aren't afraid to jump the gun in order to be the first to report
Yeah they reported last year that Mike Sherman was hired as the new coach for the Arizona Cardinals. They aren't too concerned with accuracy. Which is why I don't read their stuff anymore.

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't help it! I'm hooked. it's like watching a soap opera (I think.... from what i've heard about soap operas)

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
Yeah they reported last year that Mike Sherman was hired as the new coach for the Arizona Cardinals. They aren't too concerned with accuracy. Which is why I don't read their stuff anymore.

i saw Crumpler to the Titans on frickin ESPNEWS too though!

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MidwestFavreFan said:
bozz_2006 said:

i saw Crumpler to the Titans on frickin ESPNEWS too though!

hacks