Crowd chant near end of game

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
While watching the game I could tell the crowd was chanting something with about 3 min left, but couldn't make out what they were saying, My brother and I thought it sounded like "Bears still suck" but im not sure.
Anyone know what they were chanting?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
We thought they were saying "AJ Hawk" but then on chat they were saying they thought it was "bring on bears" or something like that! lol

*shout box says.."Pass the ball" LOL...its anyones guess it looks like..unless someone shows up soon that was AT the game!

**we need a little ticker tape at the bottom of the screen during games so we know!!!

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya, "bring on bears" makes sense. That's awesome if thats what they were saying. did I mention I love us packers fans.

I could see this too.

It's funny, I was over looking on the Bears forums and they have an entire thread calling us ****/inbreds and retards for chanting "Bring on the Bears" or "Bears Suck" or whatever it was. Said they hope that the Bears use it as motivation for beating us next week...

We are a division rival, what the hell do you expect a division rival to say?!

OP
OP
dbain21

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
my brother (who is lions fan, but a huge bears hater like me) and I both are so happy thats what they were chanting. Call it a little classless if you want, but its a huge rivalry, we face them next week, and the Giants game was over, so I say its fair game to chant BEARS STILL SUCK!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol awesome chant!

Next week is the week we've all been waiting for! finally our chance to get some revenge! and if the cards fall right we can get our rematch in their place. Where we wont take a franchise record amount of penalties...

At the same time the Bears are gonna be motivated to make sure we dont get in. Im sure nothing will make Lovie's season better than ruining our playoff hopes.

man i cannot wait for next week! its gonna be an awesome one!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
They may have chanted "Bears still suck" at first, but on the final play I would bet money that they were chanting "Pass the Ball". there was a break in the chanting during the second to last play, so maybe they switched it?

I could be wrong, but I'd bet money on the later.

Edit: Well, after people from the game confirmed "Bears still suck", it looks like I woulda lost some money :p

OP
OP
dbain21

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for the conformation- guys who went to the game- man I wish I could of been there.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See On TV it sounded like they were chanting something about Kuhn. Man that guy was a monster yesterday.

White92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't say I'm onboard with that chant and yes I do think it's classless..but hey, whatever..there is still freedom of speech thank God.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans classless? What does that leave Bears fans?? If any of you have ever been to a Packer game in Chicago, you have witnessed the most crude and rude fans in the world.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Packer fans classless? What does that leave Bears fans?? If any of you have ever been to a Packer game in Chicago, you have witnessed the most crude and rude fans in the world.
Just ask Nick Collins, remember?

White92

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Been to almost every Packer game in Chicago since 2000 as my father in law is a season ticketholder. You can always point to individuals that are jerks like the case with Nick Collins. It is a whole different matter to have entire crowds chant..

To me, it just tells more about the person using that kind of language than it does about those for whom it was intended.

Members online

Latest posts