Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What scares me about Tiffin is he's only had one solid season. He had a great year this year, making 87.9% of his kicks with a long of 50. Prior to that however, from his Freshman to Junior season his % are: 61.5, 73.5, and 69.0.

I don't see how Pettrey and Swenson are ahead of Lawrence on that list.

It's the fact that he changed over those years is what matters for Tiffin.

IDK anything about Pettrey and Swenson, but yeah their numbers didn't look to be that great compared to Lawrence's.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL Stats: by Player Category

2007 he was hitting 80%, good for 27th in the league, but he was the one who most attepted kicks. But definitely not great stats.

So stop with this "he has a future, he has promise". He has never been great, and he only has a powerful leg, nothing more.

Cough Cough, he is ace and has a powerful leg which will help us in 2010 :D

OP
OP
CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL Stats: by Player Category

2007 he was hitting 80%, good for 27th in the league, but he was the one who most attepted kicks. But definitely not great stats.

So stop with this "he has a future, he has promise". He has never been great, and he only has a powerful leg, nothing more.

Exactly. He has a leg that could kick a very long field goal, no question. But overall, that's not good enough when your missing field goals that most kickers should be constantly making, and his % has never been great. In the grand scheme of things, he's just not worth it. I'd rather have to Punt once in awhile instead of having a Kicker with a leg who could hit a 56 yarder, as long as we get a Kicker who can consistently make the kicks that should be made.

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Little suggestion?

Missed FG attempts at Heinz Field don't reflect on the kicker.
Don't know what to tell you about the other misses, but most kickers perform poorly in Pittsburgh.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mason has just been inconsistent throughout the year. I don't really care if Heinz field is one of the worst fields, IT'S A F****** 34 YARDER! That just showed that our ST coach and McCarthy were wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts