Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IDK who else is out there. If you showed someone, then I might agree.
Bring anyone. Quickly, when was the last time he made a FG period? a more than 40 yard FG?

He just can't kick it. It was more than proven today, when the other gauy made all FGs, from the same spot, from a bigger distance.

We changed holders. Now we're gonna probably change the LS (who sucks, BTW). But he can't make it. He's not a kicker.

The same comments were made last year regarding Frost, and we kept him. That was a dumb move then, and keeping Crosby is a dumb move now.

But I would settle for bringing another guy. Though IMHO it would still be dumb to pay this guy any money...

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess you're right. They should definitely hold tryouts or something at this point. I better not hear from Slocum or McCarthy that it was the holders fault AGAIN because it wasn't. They can't keep pointing the finger at the holder.

awstanman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont know about you but i think anybody in this forum could kick as good as he can. How many times does he need to f-up before they look for options.

awstanman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crosby

:mad2:I think we spend too much time watching football to depend on one dumb *** guy

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:mad2:I think we spend too much time watching football to depend on one dumb *** guy
It's exactly it. Look at all the effort and dedication all the other guys put on the practice field and gameday for 3 guys to ruin it all...

It's just like Barbre on the OL. Once Crosby and Bush and Bell are no longer playing, we're gonna see a HUGE upgrade.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
here's something funny that I read on another blog, "if we get to the 1 yard line on 4th down, we almost possibly will be in crosby's FG range"

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Crosby needs to go back to college, even there he still won't be one of the top kickers.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
here's something funny that I read on another blog, "if we get to the 1 yard line on 4th down, we almost possibly will be in crosby's FG range"

I would go for it.

Can you trust him from that distance?

I cant I would rather watch us try on every 4th and Goal till the end of the season LOL

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bet Ochcinco has a better leg than Crosby, at least Ocho was able to put it through the middle of the upright in the preseason!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One thing that is holding this %$#$%% in here is the fact that he kicked good in a cold place in college, and has a big leg.

But we can't put our whole team's destiny on hold because we're waiting for him to start hitting.

He's just a kicker, his only job is to do it, and he can't.

OP
OP
CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would settle for a kicker that makes FG from 25+ yards. It doesn't need to be a great kicker. Just one that, you know, can make Field Goals.

Yeah who cares how strong his leg is. If we can get a Kicker that can make kicks from 45 yards and below consistently, I will be happy.

Members online

Latest posts