Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Honestly??? This is so bad. Pick up Suisham. He is infintely better than this. Crosby is so ******. This is just awful.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crosby

Ok I am pretty much fed up with Mason Crosby. People keep telling me its ok he is young, he needs more time. No, he needs to get cut from the team. He has missed a field goal in what 4 straight games now? One today and almost both PATs so far.. We will not make it very far in the playoffs if we have this awful performance from a kicker. :mad2:

What do you guys think? Yes or No?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
If this were the last game of the year and the Packers were eliminated from the playoffs, I'd say yes. ...but who's out there now?

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
If this were the last game of the year and the Packers were eliminated from the playoffs, I'd say yes. ...but who's out there now?
Is that what it would take at this point? He can miss field goals all year, but until it comes down to the playoffs, and Crosby misses, making us lose in the playoffs, that's when he should be fired??? This is why we have trouble. We need to actually adjust when we have problems on the field.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Is that what it would take at this point? He can miss field goals all year, but until it comes down to the playoffs, and Crosby misses, making us lose in the playoffs, that's when he should be fired??? This is why we have trouble. We need to actually adjust when we have problems on the field.

I can't see the Pack cutting him and signing some schmoe just to get rid of Crosby. I don't know of any other kickers out there that are any better.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I can't see the Pack cutting him and signing some schmoe just to get rid of Crosby. I don't know of any other kickers out there that are any better.

Just bring in Morten Andersen !!! And keep Crosby for kick offs ...

He may be old, but anything less than 50 yards is pretty sure in ...

:happy0005:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Release Crosby, Bush and Bell. Why the hell did we pick Bell? McCalister is a FA. For crying out loud. How dumb can one be? This game is what happens when you have those pieces of **** on your roster. Our defense played like crap, but 200 (TWO HUNDRED) yards were on Bush. 3 points were on Crosby. This can happen in a playoff game with those m****ers.

Twizz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
500 yards of passing but Retardberger. And all we needed was our lame *** kicker to come threw.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly. Wait for him to kill us in the playoffs, THEN make a move. Let's wait AFTER Frost has killed us, then we cut him!

CROSBY = FROST

BUSH = CARROLL

IDK who else is out there. If you showed someone, then I might agree.

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cut that effin bum! A FREAKING 34 YARDER! 34!!! He costs a sweep on duh bears and queens last year, he missed a 40 inside a dome against the lions and a victory against the steelers today! What the heck are we waiting for?

If it's a bush, it's no good. Cut that bum too!

Members online

Latest posts