1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Craig Hentrich Emergency Surgery

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by CaliforniaCheez, Jun 23, 2005.

1. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  2. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I hope that he recovers from his surgeries quickly, and I hope that it is the end of his surgeries. Surgery is not fun--no matter what kind it is.
  3. chickpackfan

chickpackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't know if this article had it but the one on FoxSports quoted Jeff Fischer as saying "Better that it happened now than the night before a game". I understand his point - but this guy just had a ruptured (slightly- whatever that means) appendix and Fischer is worried about the game.

Nice..... so much for caring about the person first huh?
  4. chickpackfan

chickpackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't know if this article had it but the one on FoxSports quoted Jeff Fischer as saying "Better that it happened now than the night before a game". I understand his point - but this guy just had a ruptured (slightly- whatever that means) appendix and Fischer is worried about the game.

Nice..... so much for caring about the person first huh?