Could someone please Post Sydney's last article from PR

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not an insider member. Unfortunately I got hooked with the opening paragraph that they allow us commoners to read.

The article is referring to why we have problems getting players into GB.

Thanks.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Harry Sydney is Chases' nom de plume. I sometimes wonder whether Harry even watches the damn games, but here goes.

"My last column was about some of the people in the Packer organization that make a difference because they do the little things in extraordinary ways. But why haven

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Robin Yount said:
Thanks for the post.

He does seem pretty negative.

Harry Sydney is only being honest and telling the truth about the Packers situation.

It is negative because there are big problems in Green Bay.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sydney is full of it. The big names stayed away because of one reason, no cap room. We, thereofre, didn't have available cap room to overpay free agents.

It's also the case that, in recent memory at least, big name free agent signings have had a tendency not to work out for the Packers so that's a pretty good reason for not making any.

You don't build a team in the salary cap era through free agent signings, as MS learned, you do it through the draft. It's right to be skeptical about free agency.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Sydney doesn't seem too negative on the Radio show. He points out facts and states why and sometimes how to resolve them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts