Could be wrong

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
But reading some of the comments and after watching the confrence yesterday afternoon. Do you think Harlan is using Thompson to fire sherman?

Bob Harlan said:
I think the perfect way to go was when I hired Ron Wolf and he hired Mike Holmgren, and we went from there, Ted is the boss of the organization. I put him at the top of the football operation. The coach is his responsibility.

To me that just sounds like ... i dunno jus kind of sounds like he knows Sherman is gonna be gone but didnt wanna do it himself.

I dunno, but I've read I think 7 or 8 different articles on the confrence yesterday and each I came away with 'wow it sounds like harlan isn't so sure sherman will be back even though he said he feels he will'

anyone else get that impression?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My feeling is that they'll let Sherman run out his contract. He has one more year.
They've put off his Agent so far - and I don't hear his Agent out there giving interviews to the Press as yet. Silence in this case, can be a good thing. While shaking up the carpet in Green Bay is a good thing,,, I think "not" changing Coaches now - and letting the new GM hand out pink slips along the way... is the best bet to rattle that Locker Room back to reality.

Very well could be that certain Veterans would be the first to go on Defense - just to free up some cash - look for that first. Especially when they haven't been earning it.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
They put off his agent because Harlan wants Ted to take care of it his way. Atleast that is what I read and heard on his conference yesterday.

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see what happens on monday.We will know what way the packers are heading then.I agree with IPBprez,that the defense will most likely be shaken up. You have to start somewere,what better place to start.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:
Let's see what happens on monday.We will know what way the packers are heading then.I agree with IPBprez,that the defense will most likely be shaken up. You have to start somewere,what better place to start.

Yea I'd like to see a cleaned house on defense and Rossley allowed to pursue a more suitable coaching job on a local peewee league team.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i don't they would shake up the franchise like that while brett is still undecided on his future here.

but those comments did sound like he was *****footing around a question.

Members online

Latest posts