1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Could be wrong

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    But reading some of the comments and after watching the confrence yesterday afternoon. Do you think Harlan is using Thompson to fire sherman?

To me that just sounds like ... i dunno jus kind of sounds like he knows Sherman is gonna be gone but didnt wanna do it himself.

I dunno, but I've read I think 7 or 8 different articles on the confrence yesterday and each I came away with 'wow it sounds like harlan isn't so sure sherman will be back even though he said he feels he will'

anyone else get that impression?
  2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
  3. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    My feeling is that they'll let Sherman run out his contract. He has one more year.
    They've put off his Agent so far - and I don't hear his Agent out there giving interviews to the Press as yet. Silence in this case, can be a good thing. While shaking up the carpet in Green Bay is a good thing,,, I think "not" changing Coaches now - and letting the new GM hand out pink slips along the way... is the best bet to rattle that Locker Room back to reality.

Very well could be that certain Veterans would be the first to go on Defense - just to free up some cash - look for that first. Especially when they haven't been earning it.
  4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    They put off his agent because Harlan wants Ted to take care of it his way. Atleast that is what I read and heard on his conference yesterday.
  5. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Let's see what happens on monday.We will know what way the packers are heading then.I agree with IPBprez,that the defense will most likely be shaken up. You have to start somewere,what better place to start.
  6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:

Yea I'd like to see a cleaned house on defense and Rossley allowed to pursue a more suitable coaching job on a local peewee league team.
  7. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    i don't they would shake up the franchise like that while brett is still undecided on his future here.

but those comments did sound like he was pussyfooting around a question.