Coughlin claims he got hosed; Still pics of Ballard non-td

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
He controlled it with his left hand before he ever went out of bounds. You can cry otherwise, but that won't change the fact. BTW, you implied that anyone who disagrees with you is a hypocrite. That's equivalent to name-calling.

Hypocrite is name calling? Really? What is this elementary school?

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hypocrite is name calling? Really? What is this elementary school?

When people use the term as an insult anyone who disagrees with them, yeah, it is. It is an insult to someone's integrity. Maybe you aren't familiar with the meaning of the word?

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
When people use the term as an insult anyone who disagrees with them, yeah, it is. It is an insult to someone's integrity. Maybe you aren't familiar with the meaning of the word?

He didn't call anybody hypocrites. He said "let's not be hypocrites" in relation to how one would react if a TD went their way as opposed to ours. Every fan operates on some level of bias. It had nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with viewpoints.

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't read the 4 pages of comments but it was clearly a TD. But who cares? Stuff happens, it's over. If you are saying you still think he is out then you are clearly just being a homer, the proof is in the pudding.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't read the 4 pages of comments but it was clearly a TD. But who cares? Stuff happens, it's over. If you are saying you still think he is out then you are clearly just being a homer, the proof is in the pudding.

Seriously listen to Cheese..

That was almost 3 games ago..

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He clearly implied that anyone who didn't see it his was was a hypocrite. You need to brush up on your comprehension skills.

What's your problem, pal? What is it that causes someone to stick his nose into a disagreement between two other people that's three days old (who have since dropped it) just to try to fire it back up? That's playground stuff. Hence, you calling me childish is, well... hypocritical, is it not? And no, that's not an insult. It's simply the proper use of the term.

Can we STOP this non sense?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He didn't call anybody hypocrites. He said "let's not be hypocrites" in relation to how one would react if a TD went their way as opposed to ours. Every fan operates on some level of bias. It had nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with viewpoints.

Stop acting so childish and grow a pair

Please stop...

Last time I ask

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I deleted some posts and edited some others..I asked 3 times to stop arguing/name calling/being argumentative, it is time to lock this thread....

You have any issues with it send me, rob, or any other mods a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts