Cornerback

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know we are stacked at WR but I wouldnt be mad if Dez Bryant fell to us. Kid is a beast and would only get better with Rodgers throwing to him. Thats all just wishing to me. I still say focus on secondary and OT and the rest will follow.

I would laugh if that happened to us. TT already stifled his urges to get Crabtree, question now is will he be able to do it again? I think we will be fine at the WR position for another good 2-3 years.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only real reason TT would draft a WR is if they were also a good returner too. He probably wouldn't go for one until the 3rd round.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What about Best Player Available if there isn't a OT worthy enough of that pick? I wouldn't hate it if C.J. Spiller fell to the Packers.

A lot of mock drafts have us picking Bulaga because he is the best available OT by the time we pick. However there are others that say that he will be gone by then and the rest of the lineman group aren't worthy of a 1st rounder. CJ Spiller would be a great option, looking back at the last couple of years running backs are just popping up like hot cakes: Chris Johnson, Felix Jones, Kevin Smith, Matt Forte, Ray Rice, Shonn Greene, Lesean Mccoy, etc.

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drafting CJ Spiller would be great!! He pretty much did everything and then some. He'd be a massive improvement to our special teams, a great complement to Grant in the backfield, and a legitimate receiver. And the guy has plenty of heart. Didn't he play nearly his entire senior year injured?? or something like that??

Members online

Latest posts